Subject to change anytime without a notice
- Has to be a member for at least 6 months.
- Has to have 800 posts or more. Posts should contribute to topics with quality content.
- Have +100 reputation. (Optional, but it helps your chances)
- Has to be approved by 3 Moderators/Administrators (3 approvals total)
- Relatively clean forum account history. Receiving warns or breaking forum rules often will really hurt your chances of honored member status.
- Puts something out into the community in some shape or form
(i.e. sigs, avatars, guides, custom skins, coding, programs, mathcraft, etc.)
- Honored member status can be revoked at any time by the Administrators if your actions don't live up to the title of "Honored Member" and abusing your benefits.
- Increase personal photo size limit to 200x200 with 500kb
- Be recognized in the community
- Color coded username with an image above their avatar
- Ability to customize your profile background
- Max number of storable messages increased to 5,000
- Can view who gave reputation
- Ability to bump topics without the need of post
- Global Upload Limit increase to 2MB
- Ability to avoid flood control in forum & shoutbox
- Ability to edit own topic title & description
If you think you qualify to become a Honored Member, send a PM to the Administrators and we will review your post and see if you qualify. We will go through the process of discussion and reviewing your post count history. This process could take couple of weeks to go through.