Last Update: 7/03/11
ATTENTION: Rules will be changed from time to time without any notice.
Rules & Regulation
- No advertising nor link promotion
- Limit yourself from profanity words
- No embed videos in the shoutbox
- Keep chat civil, no trolls.
- Forum rules applies in the shoutbox
- English ONLY
All offenses operate on the same 3 strike system, independent of the specific offense.
1st offense - Verbal Warning through PM
2nd offense - +1 point
3rd offense - +3 points 24 hour temp ban
4th offense - +3 points 1 week temp ban or perma ban depending on the situation
This means, if you flame a user for your first offense, a mod will PM you and warn you verbally to please refrain from breaking the rules here. If you then spam links in the general chat channel, we will add 1 point to your warn ratio. Then if you commit a 3rd offense, regardless of what you do, you will receive the +3 to your warn ratio and receive a 24 hour temp ban. i hope none of you will get that far.
- Any PTR leaks is not allowed. This includes leaking new champion information. Shureria blog is not the real Shurelia blog, so please dont fall for it.
- Keep in mind that if you leak a PTR content, you are risking your League of Legends account to get suspended.
- Anything related to private server is NOT allowed
- Leaguecraft does not allow any game account business, do it somewhere else.
- This also include trading any item. NOT allowed
- RP Codes
- Cards Codes
- Strictly not allowed of any sort of selling or trading in general
- Trading of any sort of material is not allowed. This includes
- Riot Points
- Any virtual item
- This include serial key
- Requesting a pirated software
- No any warez of any sort of at all.
- Self explanatory, no multiple thread of the same topic. Bump your previous one if needed but do not go wild with the bumping. There is a limit to it.
- Any duplicated thread will be closed
- Put it in the Ranting and Raving section or it will be closed. Even if it is in the right section it will be closed if it turns into an all-out flame war.
- Going off topic makes the thread look messy and causes others to switch off the topic. So please try to stay on topic.
- No bait and switch topic titles. These will be renamed accordingly by the staff and a warning sent to the poster.
- If you want to promote yourself, do it somewhere else. Once we catch you advertising a referral link. We will delete/close thread immediately. You are only allowed to keep it in your signature space. No threads about it to help promote yourself.
- This also include PM advertising. Once caught, your account will be suspended.
- Do note promote other or your website here, you will be warned and banned for repeated offenses. ( Keep it in your signature area)
- This is also limited to other website tournament
- Any inappropriate or offensive comment toward any member/race of the community is not tolerated, think before you post.
- Any racism comment is strictly forbidden. Any racism comment will result in a permanent ban.
- Leaguecraft have a range of ages, we do not want any linking or images that links to any disgusting, inappropiate view to anyone. This includes
- Game Hacking
- Illegal file downloading
- Illegal websites in general
- Try to avoid using any swearing toward any member, limit yourself. It could hurt anybody and it will cause drama to the community.
- junk that clutters up a forum and makes people skip through pages for no reason. There can be some exceptions if the post is short and sweet but has a point. However, if it is truly pointless just keep it to yourself.
- This is not an imageboard. Images are not to be substituted for actual text. (PICTURE POST ARE NOT TOLERATED) - WARNING WILL STRAIGHTLY BE GIVEN
- Overuse of memes will lead to a warning (These are considered spam)
- This include double posting. Please use the edit function, double post is not necessary.
- Posting /thread is considered rude. These will be treated as spam and attempting to troll. Don't do it.
- Calling someone out in any section is not tolerated. If you want to complain about someone in a game you just had, you don't need to include their summoner name at all. If it's someone on the forum take it up with a Moderator or them via PM. If it goes public prepare to be Administrated.
- Please try to make all post in English ONLY. Use translation if necessary. This make community much more sociable and understandable.
- No "Leet" talking. NOT tolerated, we want everyone to read your post without any difficulty and annoyance
- Any racism username or inappropiate will immediately be deleted. Repetitive issue will cause your IP to be banned.
- Reputation is something to be given fairly and within a reason, any abuse will cause your reputation to be removed. We will be monitoring any reputation abuse. So please, use it wisely.
- The staff are working hard to keep the community in control, but if you have an issue with a reason to a specific staff, dont hesitate to send a complain to the Admins with your reasons. However, any disrespectful comments toward a staff will result a warning or an account suspension.
- Signature restriction will be mostly on height, but we're not above restricting width too. Nothing greater than H=200px is needed, and even that is pushing it. Use your noggin and don't make it difficult for people to browse.
- Attachments: As small as possible, please. Use compression wherever available. Bandwidth isn't free.
- No inappropriate images in your signature/avatar area.
- NO EMBEDDED CODES(MEDIA TAG) IN SIGNATURE AT ALL CAUSE. ( It will be removed without a warning )
- If you need to get in contact with any of the staff you can find the list of us and PM any of us here
If you caught someone breaking the forum rules, please report it.
Thank you for your effort and understanding