League of Legends - Music Playlist

21 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   DavidianJones

Super Star LeagueCrafter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
The Official, Unofficial League of Legends Music Playlist Thread!

You are free to talk about anything relating to music in this thread, but DO NOT flame people for the music they listen to. Keep things friendly, no one should feel bad for being themselves.

There are already a couple threads asking people what they listen to when they play League of Legends. I wanted to take that a bit further. I wanted a way for people to share their music with each other. Then my friend BakaIsai told me about Grooveshark.

For those of you who don't know what it is: Grooveshark is a music website that allows you to search for music instantly, and listen to it whenever you want. You can create your own playlists, or listen to the radio like Pandora.

Check it out at Grooveshark.com

How to make a Playlist:
If you want to make and share you're own playlists though you're going to need to make an account. It's very easy to do, so you might as well make one.

Once you've created your account, create a new playlist and name it whatever you want. Then start searching for the music you want to be in your playlist with the search bar in the top left.

Once you've found a song that you like all you need to do is drag it on top of the playlist you created.

When you're happy with your playlist right click on it and click share.

Copy the URL and paste it in a response to share it with us. Please include a short description of what your music is.

Enjoy playing League of Legends to your awesome new playlist!

Example Playlist
http://listen.groove...list+1/34148733

User Playlists
DavidianJones: 1
prestonedd: 1
rollover: 1
Estidel: 1

A really big thanks to BakaIsai for telling me about this great way to share and listen to music. If you liked this, next time you see BakaIsai give them a Rep, they deserve it.

OFFLINE   prestonedd

God of the gods

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Summoner Name:Finding t33mo
  • Server:NA
http://listen.groove...egends/34152830

more then likely the most variety in such a short playlist.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

OFFLINE   cosmothehound

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts
I have all of DMX's CD's. So that is always on haha.Don't flame

OFFLINE   DavidianJones

Super Star LeagueCrafter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
Nice playlist prestonedd. I think I'll give your playlist a try in an League of Legends game sometime. I'll let you know how it goes. I know that I do a lot better when I'm listening to Andrew W.K.'s "Ready to Die", it gets me so pumped. My friends do a lot better listening to it too, we don't know why. That's a weird song though, it's like... feel good metal. Very upbeat. Listening to your playlist could get me pumped up too, we'll see. :)

Oh and I thought it was great when I suddenly came to Jammin by Bob Marley. Such a curveball, xD!

Thanks for sharing!

OFFLINE   prestonedd

God of the gods

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Summoner Name:Finding t33mo
  • Server:NA

Nice playlist prestonedd. I think I'll give your playlist a try in an League of Legends game sometime. I'll let you know how it goes. I know that I do a lot better when I'm listening to Andrew W.K.'s "Ready to Die", it gets me so pumped. My friends do a lot better listening to it too, we don't know why. That's a weird song though, it's like... feel good metal. Very upbeat. Listening to your playlist could get me pumped up too, we'll see. :P

Oh and I thought it was great when I suddenly came to Jammin by Bob Marley. Such a curveball, xD!

Thanks for sharing!

thanks im glad somebody is as open with music as i am.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

OFFLINE   rollover

Platano con salami.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
I love kid cudi. just cause i go through a lot of shit. and for some reason i feel thta his music understands me or vice versa. lol. its wierd but thats the only reason i can say im so attatched to his music.

In my zone PLAYLIST.

by the way bro thanks so much for showing me this website. :P:):):):):):)
Posted Image
Posted Image
mains. Userbars made by Melios want yours? click on the userbars above :D

OFFLINE   DavidianJones

Super Star LeagueCrafter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Yeah. I just played a game to your playlist. It's not the kind of music I'm used to, but I still managed to do fairly well with Corki while listening to it. :P

11-9-21, We won.

I love kid cudi. just cause i go through a lot of shit. and for some reason i feel thta his music understands me or vice versa. lol. its wierd but thats the only reason i can say im so attatched to his music.

In my zone PLAYLIST.

by the way bro thanks so much for showing me this website. :D:):D:):D:):D

I'd never even heard of Kid Cudi before. Thanks for the playlist, I like it, I might try a game while listening to that next.

And you're very welcome. :D

OFFLINE   rollover

Platano con salami.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Yeah. I just played a game to your playlist. It's not the kind of music I'm used to, but I still managed to do fairly well with Corki while listening to it. :P

11-9-21, We won.

In my zone PLAYLIST.

by the way bro thanks so much for showing me this website. :D:):D:):D:):D

I'd never even heard of Kid Cudi before. Thanks for the playlist, I like it, I might try a game while listening to that next.

And you're very welcome. :D

never heard....of...kid.....cu...di.... QQ
Posted Image
Posted Image
mains. Userbars made by Melios want yours? click on the userbars above :D

OFFLINE   Estidel

Wearing my freak hat 24/7

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
Wow, I like nerdy music. Except the Gaga, can't help it it's just so vapid and catchy. http://listen.groove...st/LoL/34166056

OFFLINE   DavidianJones

Super Star LeagueCrafter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

never heard....of...kid.....cu...di.... QQ

Well that's the point of this, isn't it? To share and discover new music. Discuss what kind of music gets you pumped and helps you play games. All that. :]

Wow, I like nerdy music. Except the Gaga, can't help it it's just so vapid and catchy. http://listen.groove...st/LoL/34166056

I'm about to start a game with this playlist. Nice stuff!

OFFLINE   Estidel

Wearing my freak hat 24/7

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

I'm about to start a game with this playlist. Nice stuff!

Hope you enjoy it, I tried to make it diverse.

OFFLINE   DavidianJones

Super Star LeagueCrafter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
Oh well. I played with your playlist Estidel, and it worked pretty well for me. I had a great start, but there wasn't any blood boiling moments. I ended with 8-7-11 and we lost. Still, it's fun to listen to new music while I play. :D

OFFLINE   Torqameda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts
People! Where is Basshunter on these playlists?! I absolutely love playing Vi Sitter i Ventrilo och spelar DotA while playing League of Legends!

Posted Image

[img]

OFFLINE   DavidianJones

Super Star LeagueCrafter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
You should make your own playlist Torqameda, I'm sure you would have a good one. It's not hard.

PS: BAKAISAI SAYS BASSHUNTER FTW

OFFLINE   TheCharlizard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
Great site just made one, not necesarrily for LoL but just to listen to: http://listen.groove...list+1/34171647

p.s. i made it in like 2 mins just going down the popular list

v Credits to ZGiSH v Thnx man![/align][align=center]Posted Image

v Credits to ZGiSH v Thnx man![/align][align=center][center][img]http://www.imagenerd.com/uploads/aznsivir-0kopq.pngPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image[/center]Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image[img]

[Credits to Kaio(stamps) and Schatten(animated avy)]

[size=x-small][Credits to Kaio(stamps) and Schatten(animated avy)]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users