The counter to Teemo?

17 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Celeborne23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
Okay so as you all know i hate Teemo and his frekain shrooms
they make me wanna shoot puppies
so i was playing ap yi for the luls (its quite fun =D) and was laning against a Teemo
i cried but then thought
"Why not just buy an oracles?"
i tried it and was amazed at how i ate his shrooms without them blowin my balls off
plus as ap yi my meditate would heal everything off so i never really died
am i the only one to notice that oracles is great against Teemo early game?
or am i just a noob that needs to learn to play? =(

Your thoughts? =O

OFFLINE   DarkDestiny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts
Why would you ever need to counter Teemo in the first place? Unless he gets feed.. It's teemo!

OFFLINE   Kaiokhen

#1 Broken English

• Administrators
  • 4693 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Summoner Name:Kaiokhen
  • Server:US
Target him. EAsy kill and squishy, just dont run into his shroom unless u buy oracle just for that.

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

Follow --- >Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image < --- For Latest News

OFFLINE   Azatodeth

Internet junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1426 posts
  • LocationSpain
  • Summoner Name:Skourge
  • Server:EU
Mine might not be the best opinion, but Im pretty sure Teemo tends to get pissed when his mushrooms are blown up to no particular effect (no last hit, no slow down to catch up, no making a champ bluepill, no map awareness utility).

Which is why when I play against a Teemo with Morgana, or Udyr, or Taric, or basically any champ that can mitigate and/or heal back relatively quickly the mushroom's damage I tend to take moments of respite to run around bushes or positions I know or I guess have a mushroom and blow them up as if I were happily stepping on little bugs >:3

Also, in a nice turnover game the enemy AP Teemo had managed to get fed, much to our dismay, and mid-game our brave Gangplank had gotten so pissed at his mushroom layout that he started buying oracles just to blow them up, not only did this greatly clear the way for us and avoid us quite a bit of poison harassment and grant some bonus gold for the cause, it also net us a couple kills on the unhappy hiding Teemo who found out too late an oracle-buffed champ was coming his way.
As long as you don't die, and specially if its AP Teemo, well... it may be worth the cash.

OFFLINE   krysander

i haz face melty for you

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1275 posts
counter him by having morgana on your team or you can always grab oracles if hes good with mushrooms, also focusing him in teamfights is great success. get a good urgot to put him in the midst of your team and hes done for.
to be is to do-socrates, to do is to be-sartre, do be do be do-sinatra
Posted Imageclick it...
Posted Image click the usebar by Melios for my guides!

OFFLINE   NinjaZ

Twisted Fate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
CC.

Blind him.

Dead.
Posted Image Posted Image Click for the most detailed Hybrid TFate guide.

Also my first guide ever!

OFFLINE   kurema

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
Oracles toasts Teemo, but generally they don't hurt much unless he goes AP. If he does go AP, oracles is a must, it just gimps him too hard not to get it.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   gameguy301

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts
teemo is a terrible champion anything is good against him even eve and corki. half the lol comunity got corki for free and no one uses him couse he sucks so bad that is one hell of a balance issue

OFFLINE   krysander

i haz face melty for you

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1275 posts

teemo is a terrible champion anything is good against him even eve and corki. half the lol comunity got corki for free and no one uses him couse he sucks so bad that is one hell of a balance issue

meh. i could tell you how absolutely wrong you are. but i enjoy corki as lol's best kept little secret.
Posted Imageclick it...

OFFLINE   gameguy301

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts

meh. i could tell you how absolutely wrong you are. but i enjoy corki as lol's best kept little secret.

please do now you have me interested hes got one spell as an AP build and its ratio sucks its basicaly a weaker version of mystic shot on a longer cooldown.

his dps build is decent but it lacks range and works well with his gatleing gun but still you could get say ashe to get the job done better.

hes probably the second squishiest champ in the game only twitch comes to mind as squishier but twitch has long range when his ult is up.

hes not verry fast without frozen mallet lizard he has no slow his escape is decent about the range of falsh on a verry long cooldown.

his mix builds are meh and fizzle out massively at late game.

but i do love corki so if you could tell us all how this secret works i would love to use this 6300 i got for free.

OFFLINE   SuzakuCMX

[.memento mori.]

• Honoured Members
  • 728 posts

please do now you have me interested hes got one spell as an AP build and its ratio sucks its basicaly a weaker version of mystic shot on a longer cooldown.

his dps build is decent but it lacks range and works well with his gatleing gun but still you could get say ashe to get the job done better.

hes probably the second squishiest champ in the game only twitch comes to mind as squishier but twitch has long range when his ult is up.

hes not verry fast without frozen mallet lizard he has no slow his escape is decent about the range of falsh on a verry long cooldown.

but i do love corki so if you could tell us all how this secret works i would love to use this 6300 i got for free.

Secret: Don't use Corki to initiate.
[align=center]Posted Image
[.memento mori.][/align]

OFFLINE   krysander

i haz face melty for you

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1275 posts

QFT.

also, how do you not understand that corki SHREDS armor like its nothing. hes got one of the longest ranges to be dangerous in the game, and his escapability and his damage add up to one scary mofo. not many use him well, this is true. but not many people use anivia well. sooo....yeah.
Posted Imageclick it...

OFFLINE   blasphemy43

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts
Personally I see corki once in about every twenty games, but when I do I am usually forced to be afraid. Very afraid indeed. Also on topic? Teemo is a freaking annoying guy, oracles is pretty much a must if he goes hybrid or ap.

OFFLINE   gameguy301

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts

QFT.

also, how do you not understand that corki SHREDS armor like its nothing. hes got one of the longest ranges to be dangerous in the game, and his escapability and his damage add up to one scary mofo. not many use him well, this is true. but not many people use anivia well. sooo....yeah.

aw man i was hoping for something profound not hey guess what range dps aren't tanks cmon do you even need to tell people that (dont initiate unless your a tank is so basic to playing lol its an insult to suggest it do you expect i charge into battle first guns blazeing as squishy corki hell no cmon try contributing helpful advice without assuming the other person doesn't know what their doing)

and his gatling shreds armor thats hardly a redeeming quality most dps can easily reach about 30 flat + 40% armor peirceing runes masteries and the like and of course last whisper.

im looking for a real reason hes good.

before things get too off topic couse of me (i apologize but i want to use corki in a match against good players not just pub stomps so badly i forgot this was a teemo thread.)

so some teemo related ideas well if your non physical teemo is all burst so hit him back if he harasses you keep clear of obvious shroom spots assume all bushes have them in the middle and around corners to abuse auto pathing. cut around the edges of bushes if you have to pass through them before lvl 6 in side lanes make yourself king of the bushes after that you better keep away.

cut your chase range significantly to avoid beeing baited into shrooms.

check if teemo goes AP or dps (both suck but if hes given you greif) buy a resistance item to counter his main damage source wither blinding dart +1 auto attack to apply sheen/poison dot or a few auto attacks for dps.

OFFLINE   Creutzfeld

does things

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts
Pretty much everything counters teemo, but wards while laning or an oracle in general turn his ultimate into profit.

That is one of the reasons why teemo is considered bad.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users