AP Miss Fortune

43 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   LetsxPanic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
Complete shit.

I know, I know, not all character can be built with AP, if at all. Some characters just do not benifit from it whatsoever. When I looked over MF's skills and noticed she had AP gain on three of them, one of which being a scale with AD or AP skill, this made me think that an AP build might be an interesting way to play her, with a different style that what was normal. So in trying it, I found out very very quickly, that theres no fucking way this build would EVER work EVER.

I ask why, Riot would even make the option to her ult, or even give her a stat gain, if it was THIS low.

With roughly 400 AP I had +20 damage added to my w skill, 230 damage added to my e, and a amazing +60 (if I remember right..) added to my ultimate.

What kind of shit is this? And like I said before, some classes just wern't meant for it, but it seems they wanted to tease people by making the ult scale with either, when really, its not an option at all.

Some BS if you ask me.. =-=
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

OFFLINE   dylanx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
So don't use her ap.
/thread closed

OFFLINE   Nemmisis205

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
  • Summoner Name:Nemmisis
  • Server:US

So don't use her ap.
/thread closed

^this.

This is the third time i magically posted, and this time quoted, before the person I am replying to. Hrm...
Posted Image
Spoiler

OFFLINE   Kaiokhen

#1 Broken English

• Administrators
  • 4693 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Summoner Name:Kaiokhen
She is made for PURE AD so >.>

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

Follow --- >Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image < --- For Latest News

OFFLINE   Laffymania

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
but thats ur mistake.... ap miss fortune is the only way to play her and do good. friend went 26/2/13 and he has 550 or so wins and 320 or so losses. I now have no doubt in AP Miss Fortune

OFFLINE   ikool

Wind Adept

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts
She's like Tristana. All of her skills are AP based, but she thrives off AD, and shouldn't be played otherwise.
Posted Image

OFFLINE   ruebeus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts
First off all: The ult is like that so that you cant just stack AP and make it godly.
If you build her AP you will be simply sacrificing a tiny bit of damage off her Q, a little bit of damage off her Ult and in return, gain one of the best farming/aoe skills in the game, as well as a very annoying passive.

I play her AP because I hate her Double Up. The AD ratio isnt impressive and its difficult to control who the bounce will hit. Not worth the investment in my opinion. Her ult may sacrifice a tad bit of damage by not going AD.

However, by simply building Nashors Tooth, I got her ult down to 60s cooldown and with Rylai's Sceptar it also slows and adds a little bit of bulk.

My item build is generally: Zonyas Ring, Rylais Sceptar, Archangels Staff, Nashors Tooth, Sorc Boots and a 6th slot left open for preference.

Important to note: I ALWAYS acquire those 5 items due to the fact that after Level 3 I wipe out entire minion waves instantly with my AoE.

By going AP you are undertaking a completely different play style than AD Miss Fortune. More of a support/pusher roll.
But its entirely up to you. Although, despite peoples opinions, AP Miss Fortune is not bad at all. Just different.

OFFLINE   HarmfulHero

I'm a /dance fiend. BE MY FRIEND!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 661 posts

First off all: The ult is like that so that you cant just stack AP and make it godly.
If you build her AP you will be simply sacrificing a tiny bit of damage off her Q, a little bit of damage off her Ult and in return, gain one of the best farming/aoe skills in the game, as well as a very annoying passive.

I play her AP because I hate her Double Up. The AD ratio isnt impressive and its difficult to control who the bounce will hit. Not worth the investment in my opinion. Her ult may sacrifice a tad bit of damage by not going AD.

However, by simply building Nashors Tooth, I got her ult down to 60s cooldown and with Rylai's Sceptar it also slows and adds a little bit of bulk.

My item build is generally: Zonyas Ring, Rylais Sceptar, Archangels Staff, Nashors Tooth, Sorc Boots and a 6th slot left open for preference.

Important to note: I ALWAYS acquire those 5 items due to the fact that after Level 3 I wipe out entire minion waves instantly with my AoE.

By going AP you are undertaking a completely different play style than AD Miss Fortune. More of a support/pusher roll.
But its entirely up to you. Although, despite peoples opinions, AP Miss Fortune is not bad at all. Just different.

What he said. DUH. lol. But seriously. People build champs differently to suit their playstyle. You may not want to build her AD but it probably suits your style best.
Posted Image

In Bandle City, Shrooms plant Teemo!

OFFLINE   N1MP0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • LocationMadrid
  • Summoner Name:N1MPO
AP Ratios:

Miss Fortune-The Bounty Hunter
Impure Shots 0.4
Make It Rain 0.33
Bullet Time 0.25 (per hit, from 0.25 to 2.0)

No sry :P

Posted Image

Spoiler

MY SKINS

OFFLINE   Lunaras

More PewPew Less QQ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2051 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina
  • Summoner Name:Lunaras
you probably had a crappy item build, did u get lichbane to add that 400 AP to ur Q?

OFFLINE   Awsome

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
I guess what he meant was:
(and i agree if that is the point. Totally)

Why.
Why in hell they give AP ratios with someone that will NOT USE THEM.

Its like: Hey annie, you have enough AP from itens and your skills deal enough dmg, from now on your spells will be on a AD ratio of 0.3

OFFLINE   ruebeus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

I guess what he meant was:
(and i agree if that is the point. Totally)

Why.
Why in hell they give AP ratios with someone that will NOT USE THEM.

Its like: Hey annie, you have enough AP from itens and your skills deal enough dmg, from now on your spells will be on a AD ratio of 0.3

It is to add the option and also to make you choose. If her ult had an amazing AP and AD ratio, then people would just play her AP and maximize all of her abilities.

OFFLINE   Cyborgschatz

Do what now?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
Maybe they just want us to go Hybrid more often, Guinsoo, then get a mejai, sword of occult and hextech, and pray to every god that you get to 20 stacks and don't die. Oh yeah well you might as well put a leviathan in there too for survivability. lol

How shall you die today~?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Get stamps here plox.

OFFLINE   HunterMag

Grossly Incandescent

• Sectional Moderators
  • 1463 posts
  • Summoner Name:AĆ’tershock
People are just making excuses for her ult having a bad AP ratio.

Look at Katarina. She's basically the exact same champion, just melee range. Her ult doesn't completely blow if you build her AP though.

OFFLINE   Cyborgschatz

Do what now?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
I've actually contemplated going Hybrid but I can't even get a normal AD build setup correctly in a good amount of time. So I'm just going to wait till I can consistantly play her well with her Ideal build before I get too experimental.

How shall you die today~?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Get stamps here plox.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users