OFFLINE   Moonblade92

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationBelegrade;Serbia
  • Summoner Name:MoonBlade92
  • Server:EU
I made this thread so that we can decide who is the champion whose game is the most interesting to play,so I would like to post the Champion that you have most fun with,regardless of win/lose and KDA ratios,but make sure to post why you think they are fun!
When I have enough info I will make a poll so that we can see who is the most fun Champ to play and,if the first one is popular,I will make a new poll every month!

So to start,I nominate Dr. Mundo,as I find his lines and emotes hilarious,adn I get to trow massive,rusty cleavers at people...AND no one of the Carry Champs ( Yi,Ashe,Twitch,Jax etc. ) expects for me to have greater AD than they have!And last but not least,Mundo can do all that and still have his medical licence :P ( kinda makes you wonder who his patients are doesn't it? XD )

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Slithereen91

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
Hm... i like Pantheon's ruthless bloodthirst, and his ultimate is also epic :P

OFFLINE   Cardusan

[LoEG] <3 Kitty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
Played some games with shen and he is sooooo funny to play with..
Not gonna buy him but he is funny! :P Otherwise its annie or nid^^
Still havent tried kennen but hopefully he is gonna be even more awsome =)
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Not unless.... Heres the scenario.

You have slain an enemy. DOUBLE KILL. TRIPLE KILL. - boing- QUADRA KILL. PENTA KILL. omg climax.

OFFLINE   Lunaras

More PewPew Less QQ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2051 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina
  • Summoner Name:Lunaras
  • Server:US
problem is different people consider different things as fun, some may find that a high K/D ratio is fun, others may like to play teemo and make pictures with his mushrooms

OFFLINE   Moonblade92

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

problem is different people consider different things as fun, some may find that a high K/D ratio is fun, others may like to play teemo and make pictures with his mushrooms

Meh,I said regerdless of KDA,and to try and post why a champ is fun...
Well at least I know I have one vote for Pantheon...
Cardusan,post why Shen is funny to play with,so I can put him one vote for him pls!Tnx in advance.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Wadex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
It's only fun if they run...
i nominate Warwick!

OFFLINE   Depature

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
I'm loving kennen tbh
Posted Image
Made in Gimp.
My Ign is Brundlefly on US feel free to add me.

OFFLINE   Moonblade92

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

I'm loving kennen tbh

Because?????

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Endlessly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
I like to play with Twitch, because if the enemy team is full of noobs, it's fun to own them. And the poison ofcourse.

OFFLINE   Mc R00ster

Left Leaguecraft

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 673 posts
I find shaco fun.. Lure them in to a bush, put a trap down, hallucinate, deceive :D

OFFLINE   Depature

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

I'm loving kennen tbh

Because?????

his spells are fun, and it's awesome getting doubles with his ult.
Posted Image
Made in Gimp.
My Ign is Brundlefly on US feel free to add me.

OFFLINE   Moonblade92

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

I like to play with Twitch, because if the enemy team is full of noobs, it's fun to own them. And the poison ofcourse.

I totally support that,that's why he used to be my main on US servers :D
But now I seldom play Twitch...

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Zenethalos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
I'm tied between Malphite and Sion.

Malphite is effin awesome in team fights, fun to play a little tricky to master unless you are a face roll character. Micro-management, mana management and know when to commit and when not to makes him a lot of fun to play. I love that when I play him I have to pay attention and not face roll like when I play ryze(awesome to play during lectures until your prof ults you out of his class...)

Sion: Just the pure ability at high levels to generate QQ when you face three squishy carries solo that bust their CC all at the same time. Ghost, stun, canabilism, shield 'splode, exhaust the one trying to run away all while maintaining 90% health with a 70% crit chance :D

They are tied for my favorite.

OFFLINE   penumbrion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
I personally find Janna a lot of fun to play, especially if I'm lucky enough to take the mid lane. Janna and a Meki Pendent have incredible lane staying power, and once you upgrade that pendent into a Chalice of Harmony you can literally stay in the middle lane forever, using Monsoon for healing when needed. Not only that, but it's hysterical to watch your enemies run away every time you summon up a Howling Gail. =D

OFFLINE   BobSaggot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
I find Teemo fun to play cuz he looks squishy(and he is) but if u play him rite (like me) u can easily surprise and kill people 1v1. I also like his mushrooms not cuz u can make pics with them but cuz u can use them as little scouts or little traps. =)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users