• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
Malzahar counters trynd HARD.

Supression, ignite, Dot abilities, etc.

Just saying.
[align=center]Jsta, I shall worship you forever
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image[/align]
Click the sig for a malzahar guide! (all feedback appreciated!)
SUMMONER ACHIEVEMENTS (FREE TEN BUCKS!) LoL yugioh cards!!!
PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS SENTENCE

OFFLINE   D Dominicano

The Demon Trickster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1177 posts
  • Locationin a cave
  • Summoner Name:D Dominicano
  • Server:US
teemo counters physical carries for about 2sec, hopefully you can kill them by then
Posted ImageGhost Shopkeeper! click the blue text Posted ImagePosted Image

OFFLINE   ichi the killer

TheoCratfer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
Poppy is also direct counter to lots of support champ like Lux & Sona. If your team is not quick enough, bursty enough & and lack CC, Poppy will kill support champ and ignore the rest of your team.

WW/Malzahar (with their suppression) counters Vlad & Trynd easily. No more escaping at low life.

OFFLINE   Marten The Blind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts
From all Zilean counters you say Garen? Oh yeah... take that -% off from that OPPPPPPPPPP POWERFUL BOMB OMFGGG...... what about Shen, Janna, Morgana... Morgana, Shen, Galio *add any shield or tank* who will absorb a mage burst damage into the "counter"... But why Garen, that shield only takes a little from the list away and the other guys who i mentioned make it almost 0
[align=center]Posted Image
Jsta's Workshop[/align]

OFFLINE   Asjveal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

^lol
On topic. Vlad, Mundo and lifesteal Olafs:
Trist, kat, gang, MF. These chars have abilites to reduce lifesteal and hp regen. Throw a ignite on top of that and they have to have greater then 100% to out heal these.

i sense wrong understanding of the mechanics ;)
healing reduction half the healing and regenation, and cannot stack in any way. so the ignite will only do damage, and not help in reducing the healing.

to drakaleth: and healing reduction does not reduce lifesteal or spellvamp

and on-topic: i dont think vlad has a problem facing mordekaiser. vlad can outheal the harras that morde does (morde harrases with pretty low damage), and at level 9, morde will get pushed out of the lane, because he has no chance of shielding the damage from transfusion every 2,5 sec,

and for your list, corki can be a pretty good pick against eve and twitch (due to his Q)

and rammus vs all AD carrys, and galio versus strong mages

I think my morde wants to talk to YOU! a vladimir never EVER stood a chance vs me playin morde, there is till now no champion that can outpush me after being lvl 9(shield on max ) since when i'm lvl 9 i do have some items + MR runes, is sad panda vladimir.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

OFFLINE   MandyMemory

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • LocationUS
skill shots > stealth

Nunu > heimer (Annie, any pet class really)

OFFLINE   Feanor

Mad cucumber of pure pwnage

• Honoured Members
  • 3996 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Summoner Name:TheEnzo
  • Server:EU
Anybody with an ult that can be disrupted is countered by anybody with a disrupt :D (Knock up/Fear/Stun/Suppression)

Upload your replays today!

-

Posted Image

Rune Calculator| I reserve the right to be completely wrong at any time |

OFFLINE   Arqan

The one who overextends

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Summoner Name:Arqan

and on-topic: i dont think vlad has a problem facing mordekaiser. vlad can outheal the harras that morde does (morde harrases with pretty low damage), and at level 9, morde will get pushed out of the lane, because he has no chance of shielding the damage from transfusion every 2,5 sec

I don't think Vladimir can push Mordekaiser out of the lane.
Actually if he let his guard down he might as well get killed at level 6 by Ulti + Ignite combo of Mordekaiser.
At 7-9 he most likely won't lose the lane to Mordekaiser anymore because of his Q being spammable, but he also won't dominate him due to shield being permamently up.
Additionaly Mordekaiser pushes the lane like a madman and Vlad's tower will be constantly assaulted, wave after wave. If Vlad decides to tank the creeps or use pool he only makes himself vulnerable.
Posted Image
Click on this awesome sig made by Gene and check my Mordekaiser guide, thanks.

OFFLINE   SoupSoupMahGoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis
  • Summoner Name:SoupSoupMahGoo
wait wait.....
Malphite>every other possibly imaginable LoL champ.... lets get that straight, alright?

OFFLINE   SuzakuCMX

[.memento mori.]

• Honoured Members
  • 728 posts
Morgana -> stronger burst than Nidalee. wat.
[align=center]Posted Image
[.memento mori.][/align]

OFFLINE   Algazar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

and on-topic: i dont think vlad has a problem facing mordekaiser. vlad can outheal the harras that morde does (morde harrases with pretty low damage), and at level 9, morde will get pushed out of the lane, because he has no chance of shielding the damage from transfusion every 2,5 sec

I don't think Vladimir can push Mordekaiser out of the lane.
Actually if he let his guard down he might as well get killed at level 6 by Ulti + Ignite combo of Mordekaiser.
At 7-9 he most likely won't lose the lane to Mordekaiser anymore because of his Q being spammable, but he also won't dominate him due to shield being permamently up.
Additionaly Mordekaiser pushes the lane like a madman and Vlad's tower will be constantly assaulted, wave after wave. If Vlad decides to tank the creeps or use pool he only makes himself vulnerable.

+1
Never in my 1k+ game I saw a vladimir dominating morde in a lane...actually i never saw any1 dominating "good" morde in a lane 1 vs 1...

OFFLINE   Herlgar

╣─┌◘─ ╗ -- Whoops, forgot translator...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts
  • LocationRight Behind You.
  • Summoner Name:Herlgar
Theres many other counters to zilean's bombs. Udyr's turtle, Shen's shield, Morgana's shield.

OFFLINE   ChainsawMonkey

Small Dog Punter

• Cleaning Crew
  • 980 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX
  • Summoner Name:Chainsaw Monkey

Malzahar counters trynd HARD.

Supression, ignite, Dot abilities, etc.

Just saying.

WW/Malzahar (with their suppression) counters Vlad & Trynd easily. No more escaping at low life.

Suppression doesn't stop Tyrndamere from Ulting also most of the time you blow your dots early and they dont last 6 seconds. Trynd actually counters malzahar.
If we shadows have offended,
Think but this, and all is mended,
That you have but slumber'd here
While these visions did appear.
And this weak and idle theme,
No more yielding but a dream,
Gentles, do not reprehend:
if you pardon, we will mend:

OFFLINE   D Dominicano

The Demon Trickster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1177 posts
  • Locationin a cave
  • Summoner Name:D Dominicano
udyr>galio
Posted ImageGhost Shopkeeper! click the blue text Posted ImagePosted Image

OFFLINE   Nuntius Mortis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts
  • Summoner Name:Sobrero

You sir, think wrong :P

No seriously, there's no way a Vlad will ever win the lane versus a Morde unless the Vlad is a better player by FAR or Morde is just being stupid, drunk or both. Morde's ulti+Ignite combo counters Vlad's pool completely and also Morde will stomp Vlad early due to his short cooldowns as oppossed to Vlad's high cooldowns at early levels. He will surely kill him before level 9 unless Vlad is being overdefensive and he will be able to hold from level 9 and onwards (if Vlad's tower is alive by then).

Anyway, let me contribute to the topic a bit.

Mordekaiser:

Anivia and Malzahar will counter him in a lane with ease. Morde depends on his shield for survival and in order to raise it he HAS to be inside the creepwave. Anivia and Malzahar will punish him for that hard. Malzahar with his Malefic Visions and Anivia with her Ult + E combo will let him no chances. End-game however, he can stand a chance with enough MRes but his farming will be significantly lower against those two than with any other champ.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users