Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Server:EU
Hello which runes should i get 4 corki?
I think damage runes are very nice cause of his passive
1. Red Damge ; Quints Damage ; Rest Mana Regen/Level
PS: Here i would start with dorans shield cause of low life!

2. Armor Pen ; Quints Health ; Rest Mana Regen/Level

And by the way can u pls say me what Runes you use and what you buy with him ?

Posted Image

--<Made by m0ritz [me :P)>--

OFFLINE   Stalyn

Outdated Guide Maker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2067 posts
  • Summoner Name:Stalyn
  • Server:US
Marks should be Armor Pen, Seals should be either Mana Regen/level or Health/level, Glyphs are more personal choice (I go with CDR), and Quints should be Armor Pen as well.
Shhhh, casuals are afoot.
Posted Image
Spoiler

OFFLINE   m0ritz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
thx :P but pls more :D

any one here?

Posted Image

OFFLINE   DivineJudgment

You don't have a grenade launcher, lady. Get lost.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3185 posts
  • Summoner Name:ItsNotRudy
  • Server:Steam
More what? He just gave you a good setup.

OFFLINE   Revolves

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
No point in armor pen for corki - if you get black cleaver and use his gating gun you'll be reducing your enemy's armor to the negatives, at which point armor pen runes do literally nothing. So take attack damage or attack speed runes instead.

OFFLINE   DivineJudgment

You don't have a grenade launcher, lady. Get lost.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3185 posts
  • Summoner Name:ItsNotRudy
  • Server:Steam

No point in armor pen for corki - if you get black cleaver and use his gating gun you'll be reducing your enemy's armor to the negatives, at which point armor pen runes do literally nothing. So take attack damage or attack speed runes instead.

Seeing as the BC caps off (far) below a tough/tanks endgame armor (or even a carry with MBR), I think I'm gonna call bullshit on this one.

OFFLINE   JUNKFEED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
ARmor PEN runes because with offensive tree and his passive he has got a lot normal ad boost

OFFLINE   BorderlineMoose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
Personally i've had a TON of success with running AD runes on him ever since they got buffed. I start games with 70+ attack damage and have such an effective harass with my basic attack that I can zone people like mad. Armor pen can be gotten from offensive masteries, gat-gat-gat-gat-gat, and black cleaver/stark's fervor. While armor penetration DOES increase damage DEALT; i think that increasing ACTUAL damage is much more effective. His gatling gun deals a quarter of his AD and his missles deal damage based on AD along with his passive dealing 10% true damage of said AD. I run a set of damage marks, set of damage quints, and lots of mana regen (mana/5/lvl); or my other setup is same marks and quints but replace some of seals and glyphs with attack speed runes, just to get that little bit more damage out. Also running with 21 in offense and getting a dorans blade puts you near 80 damage to start a game. That means you are dealing 80-armor% + ~8true with basic attacks while your gat deals 20/second while increasing its own damage by reducing armor.

tl;dr:
I like AD marks and quints because he has three abilities(passive included) that scale well with damage over armor penetration.

Posted Image
sig from Xeslana
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

OFFLINE   m0ritz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
thanks to all :D

Posted Image

OFFLINE   MastaDJ

Just a figment of your imagination

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Summoner Name:MastaDJ

Personally i've had a TON of success with running AD runes on him ever since they got buffed. I start games with 70+ attack damage and have such an effective harass with my basic attack that I can zone people like mad. Armor pen can be gotten from offensive masteries, gat-gat-gat-gat-gat, and black cleaver/stark's fervor. While armor penetration DOES increase damage DEALT; i think that increasing ACTUAL damage is much more effective. His gatling gun deals a quarter of his AD and his missles deal damage based on AD along with his passive dealing 10% true damage of said AD. I run a set of damage marks, set of damage quints, and lots of mana regen (mana/5/lvl); or my other setup is same marks and quints but replace some of seals and glyphs with attack speed runes, just to get that little bit more damage out. Also running with 21 in offense and getting a dorans blade puts you near 80 damage to start a game. That means you are dealing 80-armor% + ~8true with basic attacks while your gat deals 20/second while increasing its own damage by reducing armor.

tl;dr:
I like AD marks and quints because he has three abilities(passive included) that scale well with damage over armor penetration.

So, you mean something like this?
http://leaguecraft.c...d4138d4aeedf1ff

It's funny, because a person that runs 21-0-9 with Ar Pen runes would get ~31 Ar pen, vs. the 27 damage boost in that theory build.

Just noting out a difference here, don't mind me...

OFFLINE   Reaper

The Force is strong with this one...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationSurprise, AZ
  • Summoner Name:ThaReaper
I like AD per level reds, either mana regen/5 per level or hp per level yellows, and MR per level blues. Quints either health or armor pen.

Posted Image
Sig By Me :3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users