Best Jungler?

29 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   LejonRumpa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts
Hi, I'm just wondering who you think is the best jungler and who you like to play jungle with cause i like to play jungle and gank.

So thank you for your opinions :P!

OFFLINE   blasphemy43

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts
Whoever suits you the best. If it can jungle and it's valuable go for it, you shouldn't base yourself on other peoples' oppinions. In fact this is to all the people who post "help me pick" something something. Your going to go for whatever you want anyway.

Edit: ON second read this was a bit aggressive and I'm sorry, it's just stupid is all...
Posted Image
Spoiler
"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."
— Jaya Ballard, task mage, Magic The Gathering , Sizzle
And now for something completely different: My blog has nothing to do with LoL, but still give it a read.

OFFLINE   Ickarious

Noob

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
If your going for statistically the best jungler that would be fiddlesticks (for fastest dragon), He can get it at level 2 easily.

If your going for statistically the fastest baroner, That would be SHACO. However the timing required is exact and dangerous.

The best OVER ALL jungler would be warwick.
Posted Image
When everythings gone to shit and things just cant get any worse, Thats when you realize your full potential.

OFFLINE   RANDALLlolol

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
Warwick or Olaf.
Posted Image

OFFLINE   shijimah

RAGE!!!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Hi, I'm just wondering who you think is the best jungler and who you like to play jungle with cause i like to play jungle and gank.

So thank you for your opinions :P!

I thought it was Warwick by a landslide...

OFFLINE   SuzakuCMX

[.memento mori.]

• Honoured Members
  • 728 posts
Warwick is the easiest to jungle with by far.

However, Irelia, Fiddlesticks, Akali, Olaf, Nunu, and Yi are also very good. Also, seeing Yi run out of the jungle with red buff when you overextended for .5 seconds is just terrifying.
[align=center]Posted Image
[.memento mori.][/align]

OFFLINE   chastised

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
Warwick by far the best at jungling he is a good ganker as long as he has red buff.

Yi can make the fastest time with lucky Alpha Strike procs.

Fiddles does a great job at a low level dragon and makes for an easy jungle with his drain. He can also be a scary ganker with all his CC.

Rammus is a decent jungler and one of the best gankers and it takes you out of his dreaded laning phase

Amumu for a lot of the same reasons as Rammus

Udyr is just good at all phases from jungle to ganking to filling different roles for the team

Malphite is actually super easy to jungle with and a really good ganker after lvl 6

Olaf is like WW in that he is a good sustained jungler and a decent ganker and really good anti carry

Irelia is a decent jungler and a ok ganker as long as they have overextended.

Shen she Amumu

Nunu is a good sustained jungler because of his Consume and a decent ganker cuz of his Ice Blast. Fun champ as well.

XIn is another good jungler and decent ganker cuz of his knock up and early game damage.

Akali can but you need certain runes for her along with the fact that she can be a close call sometimes

Jax see Akali

Shaco is a good jungler and if you use Reginalds jungle route you will do even better. He is one of the scariest when in the jungle for the other team and a great counter jungler. He is the champ I'm trying to get down right now because of his huge potential. Great jungler but hardest to master.

Others can jungle but I wouldn't. It really comes down to what you wanna play. Jungling isn't hard actually its ganking, placing wards, counter jungling and map control that separates the good junglers from the ok ones. This is a couple links to youtube channels that offers jungling for many champs http://www.youtube.c...er/stonewall008 and http://www.youtube.com/user/PinktyGRRR. Hope it helps sorry if its TL;DR.:P

Wow I can't believe I left out Cho'gath! He is a great jungler and doesn't even need Smite to be fast. His ganking is hard but if you land your Rupture and Scream he is good. The only thing is he is like Nasus that most of the time you want him 1v2 lane while someone else jungles cuz he is so good at it.

OFFLINE   Fondten3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
funny how noone mentioned amumu. personally i think he's wonderfull. He's kinda fast. good for ganking (unless of course the lanes are complete dumbasses) and he gets dragon about as fast as warwick ( 5 mins if i remember correctly) plus i suck at laning with him, so jungling is a way i get xp and gold at a decent rate..

OFFLINE   DirewolfGhost

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts
Evelynn
Posted Image
Posted Image<-Pentakills->Posted Image Sig by Jsta

OFFLINE   Onikiri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

So thank you for your opinions :D!

warwick is the best over all

fiddle can dragon at lvl 2 though so he can be the fastest but he has no control over the jungle
Posted Image

Hot Chinese Client Mod Link :D

[url=http://forum.leaguecraft.com/showthread.php?tid=10465&page=1]

OFFLINE   kurema

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
Though every jungler brings something different to the team i would say: Rammus, Amumu, Xin, Udyr and Warwick are the best junglers. With their ability to increase their speed or lunge at an opponent to close the distance for a gank they are very scary junglers.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Villingur

SILENCE!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationBerlin
  • Summoner Name:Villingur
  • Server:EU
nothing is as scary as a shaco hiding in the woods

... except maybe:

Posted Image

OFFLINE   poopSY

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
There's a lot of good junglers like everyone said, and I've probably jungled with most of them. However, best ganker would probably have to be Shaco. As early as 4 mins, there could be a fresh redbuff shaco coming to gank you if you're not careful, and here's my Shaco jungle guide demonstrating of the possible paths for him.

Second best ganker would probably be Udyr. This is based on my personal experience and the fact that Im using lvl 4 as the starting time to gank.

Shaco at lvl 4 would have deceive, jitbs, and shiv+redbuff, ideally, and would be packing a nice amount of slow/damage.
Udyr at lvl 4 would have bear, turtle, and phoenix in conjunction with redbuff's slow.

I find ww's lvl 4 ganking abilities to be subpar compared to these 2 simply because he has no CC at this lvl.

OFFLINE   Calumwins

Captain Awsum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
Totally 100% Udyr.
Posted Image
All credit to Schatten for this sig!

OFFLINE   DirewolfGhost

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts