Want free riot points?

19 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   blushCute

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
Well I'm pretty sure you all have heard of prizerebel but have not given it a chance.

I'm here to tell you, because of the down time and it being the morning I've spent about an hour and have recieved almost 10 credits meaning, 1 credit more and I have 1360 riot points for free.

Now you can do this easier with referals but I didn't and since I just can't find another survey that works for me I decided to send out my referals. So here it is...

Just sign up, go do offers, the easy ones are like "sign up. USA ONLY" and "Quiz Rocket", these give fast credits and are very simple to do. I Suggest if you do ever do this, do it whenever League of Legends is down and you have nothing better to do, well actually anything beats doing surveys but still its free money, I mean why go to best buy and buy gcoins when you can simply spend some of your time doing surveys for it. It's free, in the long run saves you money and gives you a load of choices.

Good luck and thank you for clicking on my referal below and signing up :D
[LINK REMOVED]

OFFLINE   Kaiokhen

#1 Broken English

• Administrators
  • 4693 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Summoner Name:Kaiokhen
  • Server:US
Not worth your time, so much question and you would have to do a lot of survey in order to pile your money which is about .25cent each hour? or so?

No referral link to promote yourself.

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

Follow --- >Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image < --- For Latest News

OFFLINE   Basilisk1991

Gnoll mage-hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1544 posts
  • LocationNJ
  • Summoner Name:Basilisk1991
Oh more of THESE, if they ever worked for me I would do them, but whenever I do the surveys and stuff I NEVER get what I'm supposed to

OFFLINE   blushCute

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
Well Basilisk, when you do a survey and it works, well actually after pressing one you should always clear your cookies. Thank you kaio, did not realize I copied the wrong link.

Also I racked about 10 dollars in an hour, It really isn't that hard. Trust me I was like everyone else, thinking it takes way to long but it really doesn't. On my way to ezreal and a skin woohoo :D

OFFLINE   MagnaHawk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Summoner Name:MagnaHawk
Plus half of these end up being scams anyways. If you get free RP for this, great for you, but please don't bring this in here like some sort of infomercial. Plus RP is Riot's main source of income so actually, it's somewhat of a middle finger to them x_x
Posted Image

Put some wards up!

OFFLINE   Suzaku910

Fond of Joanna Newsom

• Honoured Members
  • 3235 posts
  • LocationRuneterra
  • Summoner Name:MoeBeam
Easy way to get 1360 viruses.

Posted Image

We could stand for a century, staring with our heads cocked in the broad daylight at this thing. Joy, landlocked, in bodies that don't keep dumbstruck with the sweetness of being.

OFFLINE   bl00dyr41n3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • Summoner Name:bl00dyr41n3
...Seems like noone is going to refer you anyways...
Nidalee drawing ↓

Spoiler

OFFLINE   blushCute

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

View PostMagnaHawk, on 18 January 2011 - 06:47 PM, said:

Plus half of these end up being scams anyways. If you get free RP for this, great for you, but please don't bring this in here like some sort of infomercial. Plus RP is Riot's main source of income so actually, it's somewhat of a middle finger to them x_x

How do you think these people get their codes? Stealing? I'm pretty sure they buy these cards and have them stocked up, I doubt they would have stolen xbox 360s and ps3s. Riot makes money off of this. It's not a scam either way.

OFFLINE   BlackSteel

Huehuehuehuehue

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1541 posts
  • LocationOradea , N-W of Romania
  • Summoner Name:BlackSteel
its US olny :( that sucks :( HARD :(

Posted Image

credits go to Jsta,Hellbreaker and Baakr for awesome sigs

They see me rollin' they blamin'

OFFLINE   Strategy

[LoeG] the spine of gameplay

• Moderators
  • 2016 posts
  • LocationDenmark
  • Summoner Name:Strategy
  • Server:EU
Why do things the hard way?

Please just go to the shop and buy those Riot Points. They are not expensive.
Posted Image
Thanks to Garona for making the sig.
For more siggies:
Spoiler

OFFLINE   Groby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

View PostblushCute, on 18 January 2011 - 06:39 PM, said:

Want free riot points? A way to get 1360 riot points easy

No. :noob: :owned:

Whatfor d players really need riot points? Runes? Champs? It's silly to spend Riot Points on them.

Skins? Hah. We can have all oficial skins as standart ones.

Seriously, whatfor d w need riot points at all? :huh:

Not a joke and i'm not a troll. Level 30, 3 full runepages (enough for me atm), i own champs i like to play and have like 16k ip...

Skins? As i said.. I play Pentakill Morde.. and everybody plays Pentakill Morde when i face em without spending Riot Points.

As well as other champs have skins which i love.

I just don't get it. RP? Whatfor?

OFFLINE   blushCute

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

View PostGroby, on 18 January 2011 - 06:55 PM, said:

No. :noob: :owned:

Whatfor d players really need riot points? Runes? Champs? It's silly to spend Riot Points on them.

Skins? Hah. We can have all oficial skins as standart ones.

Seriously, whatfor d w need riot points at all? :huh:

Not a joke and i'm not a troll. Level 30, 3 full runepages (enough for me atm), i own champs i like to play and have like 16k ip...

Skins? As i said.. I play Pentakill Morde.. and everybody plays Pentakill Morde when i face em without spending Riot Points.

As well as other champs have skins which i love.

I just don't get it. RP? Whatfor?

Never said you needed it, I said if you want it. Theres a difference Also buying champs with rp saves ip for runes.

OFFLINE   Groby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

View PostblushCute, on 18 January 2011 - 07:01 PM, said:

Never said you needed it, I said if you want it. Theres a difference Also buying champs with rp saves ip for runes.

1)Mister, lets follow the simple logic.

If you need something - you want it. If you don't need it - u don't give a banana.

My post was rather the beginning of discussion and some thoughts than just a trashtalk in your topic.

2) Now bout champs. I never understood champ"sluts" who r playing a new champ every single game instead on picking one single champ to learn and master it.

Well, you bought a champion and want to master it, ok. U'll need at least 50 games to get some good skill. And 50 games are more than enough to buy another champ with IP.

So, following this (my logic) RP are just useless.

I can spend money on online games and i did it, but i don't see how to spend money on LoL to become smth really useful, that i can't get without em.

As an simple example, if Riot adds something like Masteries Pages. Lets say 1 Masteries Page 1000 RP without any options to buy it with ip. Then i would gladly and proudly (tu tu ru tu du) support Riot Games and buy this Masteries Page.

Hope that i made my point clear.

OFFLINE   overlordbrown

Suffers from White mage syndrome

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Summoner Name:Chisami

View PostStrategy, on 18 January 2011 - 06:55 PM, said:

Why do things the hard way?

Please just go to the shop and buy those Riot Points. They are not expensive.

Not everyone can afford to buy the points, I don't see why theres so much malice towards the OP just seems like he's trying to be helpful

Posted Image

Follow me I'll protect you, Protect me I'll follow you. I am your knight, I am your cleric. Gather around me be empowered!

Spoiler

OFFLINE   Kanova

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • LocationPrince George, B.C
  • Summoner Name:Kanova
Gtfo
Unce Unce Unce.

That will be all.