OFFLINE   Frish

"The Final Boss of LoL"

• Cleaning Crew
  • 2100 posts
  • LocationNY
  • Summoner Name:Frish
  • Server:US
AD, for sure.

AP Shaco has a harder time jungling, his burst damage sucks, and his tricks aren't that effective.

AD Shaco is a frightening ganker and excellent assassin.

And that's all there is to it!

OFFLINE   vrapche

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 736 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Summoner Name:vrapche
  • Server:EU
you posted on the wrong part of the forum.

on : ad shaco is better. easier jungling and better ganking.
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Creutzfeld the Failbringer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Summoner Name:Failbringer
AD is boss. AP Shaco scales mostly with the stupidness of your opponents. As soon as they don't suck, you are useless.
-banned-

OFFLINE   Hado

I'm a Ninja! Yo!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • Summoner Name:RHadox
AP Shaco might work at lower levels of play but even then the enemy will catch on quickly and just avoid brushes... AD shaco is just much better.
2gud
My Shaco Guide! -- outdated like a boss
I'm in your jungle, juking your allies.

Brutalizer + Phage Urgot OP , just sayin'

OFFLINE   Grey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • LocationBavaria
  • Summoner Name:Xerav
AS > AP > AD

AS= Use items with on hit effects and stack attack speed to proc more often..grant you quiet some defense too
AP= Going for AP items lot of damage than almost nothing and rly strong traps (counter jungle)
AD= Going for AD/Crit items....meh

AP shaco to counter jungle

Almost no jungler has a aoe spell to clear boxes and you can gank with lvl 1-2 with nest of boxes ... dont place them into a bush its just so obvious and if enemy has no oracle not needed.... set a trap nest near a creep camp so if enemy doesnt run into it use it to clear the creeps

Anyway AP shaco fade into late game has a harder time to jungle and is useless vs high life targets or flash user

AD... you know that guys who go for IE.... no just no.... AD items make you way to squishy and Q is better for escaping

whats left?

The AS-Shaco using on hit effects like madred bloodrazor / wisdem ends wriggles etc... it allow you to deal tons of damage with your clone 20% of enemy life per second etc and still u gain from each item at least mr/armor you need

Edited by Grey, 03 February 2011 - 10:23 PM.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Oblivion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
i call myself a pretty decent shaco when im concentrated and i got to admit, AS shaco owns AD and AP by far.
it has a faar more damage and you have much more survivability.

bloodrazors + malady+starks + banshees + guardian is absolutly devastating, and its power doesnt really fade away near endgame.

togheter with youre clone you can melt away everything.

and ap shaco=counterjungling is bullshit. every shaco can counterjungle. its almost a mandatory to counterjungle.

OFFLINE   Grey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • LocationBavaria

View PostOblivion, on 03 February 2011 - 10:31 PM, said:

i call myself a pretty decent shaco when im concentrated and i got to admit, AS shaco owns AD and AP by far.
it has a faar more damage and you have much more survivability.

bloodrazors + malady+starks + banshees + guardian is absolutly devastating, and its power doesnt really fade away near endgame.

togheter with youre clone you can melt away everything.

and ap shaco=counterjungling is bullshit. every shaco can counterjungle. its almost a mandatory to counterjungle.

Sure every shaco can counter jungle ;)

But AP build is better/only useful if you can predict how enemy is moving and if they get aoe damage/ranged+oracle but 95% of enemy jungler dont have ranged attacks nor aoe damage so they can run into them and have to retreat or die... this will slow them down a lot.... but if you dont play AP you need way more traps to slow enemy ganker and time = ep ^^
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Grey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • LocationBavaria
:D Why no flames ?
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Sexy_Fish

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
I consider myself a decent to good Shaco player and the way I build him is wriggles,bloodrazor, GA, then either a black cleaver, or more survivavilty depending on how the match is going... I guess this is an AS build so yeah AS/AD > AP

OFFLINE   Alwaysafk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, Ga
  • Summoner Name:Alwaysafk
Stack Tiamats and an IE then attack creeps.
Familiarity, the first myth of reality; what you know best, you observe least.
Posted Image

OFFLINE   WhiteAsuna

The Queen of Rose

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts
  • Server:US/SEA
Abuse as much on hit effects as possible. Shaco's Illusion will benefit from it.

Black Cleaver
Bloodrazor

IE is just... a no no for me. Too cost and time inefficient especially to an assassin champion with absolutely little to no farming skills unless you use JitB to farm minion waves.

Posted Image

My champion Ideas:
Marcus, the Demonedge
Viral, the Cold Heart Tryant
Lynette, the Martial Doctor

OFFLINE   Herlgar

╣─┌◘─ ╗ -- Whoops, forgot translator...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts
  • LocationRight Behind You.
  • Summoner Name:Herlgar
AD is pretty much better IMO.

When I saw AP Shacos, it happened like that:

We were 3 or so on a single target. I get the kill. He blames me for killstealing him.
He stop playing in the team and just starts camping beside his jack in the boxes.
He does so until he killsteals me for true. No, it doesn't work if I just give him the kill ( -.- )

Happened around 3 times.

OFFLINE   cphead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
.. Troll post? Of course AD is better. Also i hate Shacos who steal every kill and then don't get any survivability -> become useless in teamfights. It is very sad. Any build that's not AP that has some survivability is fine imo. IEdge works fine if you're fed.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users