Runes/masteries for Akali.

6 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   viperpaktu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts
I was wondering what everybody's favorite runes and masteries are for Akali.

Usually I use this guide: http://leaguecraft.c...eorycraft.xhtml but I've been pondering if maybe it would be nicer to start out with both buffs instead of just the one. After messing around with the League Craft builder, it seems it would take less runes to get 10 AD than it would to get 20 AP, so I was thinking of just getting 10 AD in runes and buying an amp tome at the start of the match for both buffs. Wasn't sure if I should stick to that same mastery build though. D:

OFFLINE   DrZealot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
As a akali player I take damage per lvl marks ap seals and cdr glyphs and magic pen quints. as for mastries i go 21/0/9 in offense taking the more caster friendly mastries in utility i take death time reduction and improved teleport then + experience and then the gold mastries greed

OFFLINE   DrZealot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
As a akali player I take damage per lvl marks ap seals and cdr glyphs and magic pen quints. as for mastries i go 21/0/9 in offense taking the more caster friendly mastries in utility i take death time reduction and improved teleport then + experience and then the gold mastries greed

OFFLINE   MrWnek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Summoner Name:MrWnek
  • Server:US
DOUBLE POST ALL THE WAY
- MrWnek

Might wanna check this out : link...

I was going to put something witty
here v
Spoiler

Amazing LoL Epic
http://forum.leaguec...d.php?tid=10381

OFFLINE   BroDayOh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Summoner Name:BroDayOh
  • Server:US
i usually run

Quints: Movespeed, Mpen, Atk damage
Reds: Mpen
Blues: CDR
Yellows: Mres/level

I spec my akali 9-21-0. Ive had fun with this setup makes me pretty durable while still having enough damage to kill

Ive thought about replacing my Mpen and Movespeed quint with 2 Exeperience quints so that way i can gain 6 faster since i dont have the extra experience from the utility tree

OFFLINE   viperpaktu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

View PostBroDayOh, on 04 March 2011 - 05:47 AM, said:

i usually run

Quints: Movespeed, Mpen, Atk damage
Reds: Mpen
Blues: CDR
Yellows: Mres/level

I spec my akali 9-21-0. Ive had fun with this setup makes me pretty durable while still having enough damage to kill

Ive thought about replacing my Mpen and Movespeed quint with 2 Exeperience quints so that way i can gain 6 faster since i dont have the extra experience from the utility tree

That rune set up was pretty close to what I have right now, with the exception of dodge yellows (don't have Mre/level yellows) and two attack dmg quints instead of one.

I've never actually checked how much experience those EXP quints give. Would they make up for not having those 4 points in utility? (Well, I guess 8 points total, but still.)

OFFLINE   Sympho De Proggy

mind shattering lolgasm *_*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • Summoner Name:Sympho
  • Server:EUW
i like taking AD marks, AP quints, AP/lvl glyphs and any defensive seal (armor or res, whatever).
AD marks allow me to get a Doran's Ring, which i love as it gives me very high AP very early.
a lvl 1 Q+AA from akali with 35 AP is an incredible first blood tool.
also i have both passive at lvl 1 which is always nice.
masteries i go 14/16/0 getting Vet scars and 2 points in Brute Force.
works wonders

Posted Image
Sig by Jsta (click it... you know u wanna)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users