Best champs on summoner's rift?

17 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   l33tderv

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
hey guys i was just wondering which champs are considered top tier on sr in ur opinion?

OFFLINE   1ronlung

Black Jesus

• Members
  • 8388607 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU
  • Summoner Name:1ronLung
  • Server:US

Awards

Talon
well until this patch, taric was one of the best, but since his ult got nerfed, hes not as viable, but still a great support.
as far as tanks go, allistar and amumu are considered top tier IMO, but once flash drops, amumu will still be really strong.
in the DPS department, sivir is valuable because of her lane pushing power, but ashe can fill a good DPS roll and she has great CC. TF has seen a bit more play recently because a DPS build makes tower pushing a breeze.
fiddle and annie are normally considered top tier for casters because of the massive AOE burst damage they put out, but they have to be played correctly.
Posted Image
sig by CCBeara <3

OFFLINE   Warrior Osprey

IS A BEAR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
A well played Blitz is a sign of doom on SR. His rocket grab completely changes how the enemy team has to play. 1ron is pretty right, although I'd argue that Shaco and Jax have their places as well. Oh, and Rammus. Rammus is just epic.
I made a Janna guide that claims to be an AP Janna guide, and kinda-sorta is.

OFFLINE   Skaminator

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts
The only reason why I play this game is because SR is quite good balanced and every champ is quite good there. It depends on your skill!

OFFLINE   RenZeru

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
True that, good teamwork is more important then choice of chapion.
Ofcourse some people who really know how to play a champ can turn tides themselves...
Posted Image

OFFLINE   aBhorsen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 750 posts
I'd agree generally with 1rong Lung's list.

Tanks - Alistair, Shen, Mordekaiser. (Shen i've noticed being used more and more, Morde i'm biased.)

DPS - Sivir, Twisted Fate, Jax

Caster - Annie, Fiddlesticks
Posted Image

Currently ranked #7 in the ESL Ladder
Finished 2nd in the LoL Tournament @ i40

OFFLINE   thoraya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
what about support role?

Kennen?
[align=center]±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±
Posted Image
Posted Image
±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±[/align]

OFFLINE   culcraban

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
Kayle and Morde :3

OFFLINE   scotch89

Drainingday

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts
Its very funny i don't know how to play Sivir as an DPS Champ, I can only play her as support. :D
Posted Image

THX Ichi for this great Signature!

OFFLINE   Kaiokhen

#1 Broken English

• Administrators
  • 4693 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Summoner Name:Kaiokhen
  • Server:US
Shen because he can save so many people with his ult!

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

Follow --- >Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image < --- For Latest News

OFFLINE   aBhorsen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Its very funny i don't know how to play Sivir as an DPS Champ, I can only play her as support. :D

Starks Fevor + Bloodthirster + Frozen Mallet is a nice 3some.
Posted Image

Currently ranked #7 in the ESL Ladder
Finished 2nd in the LoL Tournament @ i40

OFFLINE   Aion The Sinner1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

well until this patch, taric was one of the best, but since his ult got nerfed, hes not as viable, but still a great support.
as far as tanks go, allistar and amumu are considered top tier IMO, but once flash drops, amumu will still be really strong.
in the DPS department, sivir is valuable because of her lane pushing power, but ashe can fill a good DPS roll and she has great CC. TF has seen a bit more play recently because a DPS build makes tower pushing a breeze.
fiddle and annie are normally considered top tier for casters because of the massive AOE burst damage they put out, but they have to be played correctly.

Now see i picked up taric and looked at his ulti after the first game and went

"... What the hell?! this ulti is shit!"

I mean it costs so much mana, which when your trying to build tank is hard to get, i do achive high mana with my current build right now, but not the point, i do see its usefullness in pushing towers or team fights but i really dont see why you would wanna waste all your mana in a team fight or a push when
A. you still might lose that team fight

or

B. Your team wins but you have to port back because you have no mana,

his ulti is the last one i get and he is still my best played champion W/L ratio wise, K/D wise he is kinda crap but i have always thought he got more assissts than anything so my A/D ratio is in the positive, sorry i just saw this and thought, as a taric player i need to coment, that is all

please if you disagree dont flame, just explain your point, i would love to hear why this is such a good ulti
Shen and Taric will one day rule the world!
"... And then jax came and killed us all" Everybody who has ever played against a jax with a squishy team

OFFLINE   paolo545

Spanish Translator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
not in particular order
Tank: Allstar, Amumu, Shen, Rammus, Gragas
Dps: Tristana, Corki, TF, Ezreal, Nidalee, Twitch
Support: Soraka, Morgana, Sivir, Janna
Mage: Annie, Anivia, Fiddlesticks.
OffTank: Nasus, Malphite, Jax

for me is something like that, i really haven't seen a good not feeded kennen so i wont say kennen is viable, haven't seen a good garen yet and couldnt be able to test all the changes of the last patch.

OFFLINE   l33tderv

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
If thats the case for shen he can be great on TT he can save champs with his ult there too so...

OFFLINE   mogumaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Knowing your teammates - Team comp > skill > stuns/CC > playing ridiculous strats > relying on a single champ to win > thinking you're really good > thinking you're in high elo

If you can get past the last four and focus on the first three you will win.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users