RAF Manager - Download: http://www.ItzWarty.com/RAF/
Source Code [for developers/programmers}: http://code.google.com/p/raf-manager/
I'd like more programmers to join the project.
How to use:
Note: I still recommend you back up your C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_game_client\filearchives folder
0) Close League of Legends completely.
1) Run RAFManager.exe after extracting all files in bin.zip into a folder.
2) Create a folder name "skins" anywhere you like, and download some skins off the internet. Drag these skins, or the folder containing them, into RAF Manager.
2a) It doesn't matter where the skins are located. You can even put them in a folder name "aargh", or have ezreal skins sitting in different folders. RAF Manager is smart.
3) Check the checkboxes next to your skins, so that RAFManager knows you want to install them.
4) Go to Project->Pack, click Yes to the dialog, and the skins will be installed.
4a) The first time you replace a skin, RAFManager will save the original skin, so that if you decide to uncheck "use", it can revert!
4b) The backups are saved in the /backup/ folder of the RAFManager directory, so don't delete that folder!
5) Close RAF Manager
6) Start League of Legends
How to uninstall skins:
1) Start RAF Manager
2) Open your previous project, or just create a new one and put your skins in.
3) Uncheck the checkboxes for the skins you want to uninstall
- Loading Dialog Introduced, since alphabetic sorting is now done to the RAF Viewing tree
- Reintroduction of the DUMP feature - Right click a node on the left archive view, then select DUMP
- You can now edit text files within RAF Manager - This includes .ini, .cfg, .txt, etc...
- The text viewer now allows you to save to disk, or save directly to the archive.
- About box updated to more accurately reflect the 3rd party programs used in RAF Manager
- Fixed a bug where loading .rmproj wouldn't update checkbox values
- Now, when you drag a .rmproj file into the changes view (the right top box thing), RAF Manager
- will realize that you're trying to load the file
- Packing now consistently reports whether or not it has finished.
League of Legends crashes after running RAF Manager and changing files:
File handles weren't released properly by RAF Manager. Simply close RAF Manager, and if that fails, restart your computer. It will work after.
Current Bugs, Solutions, Upcoming features (dash marks todo, ^ marks in development, o marks done)
- CLEAN RAF Archive feature
- RAF Manager doesn't release file handles at the moment! You can't go in game until RAF Manager is closed!
- Friday Feature isn't implemented yet! In the future, if you go to "About" and it's Friday, the YouTube video will play!
SUGGEST FEATURES BY REPLYING!
Edited by ItzWarty, 08 May 2011 - 08:45 AM.