1) Click Start->Solo Queue 5s.
2) Brb, go get food or sumptin
3) Afk in champion select
4) When you see someone in chat talking, ignore that person. You're getting food!
5) When you see its your turn to pick, run to your computer, and hopefully lock in your favorite champion (ie: twitch) on time, even if that champion doesn't fit the role your team needs
6) Go off to stick butter on your biscuits.
7) Afk for the first 1:30 of the game. Minions haven't spawned, so you can't be doing harm!
8) Realize you don't have the right runes/masteries
9) Come back with your food, tell your team that you had the masteries bug.
10) Spam "* RIOT WOW BAD GAME" in all chat to make your point
11) Tell your Ashe at middle to gtfo so you can solo as Twitch.
12) Feed relentlessly. Blame your team for not being with you.
13) Win the game by being carried.
14) Talk *hit in end game chat, say your team is full of scrubs
16) Goto 1
... Every game is like this. I'm not even joking. Every game is mostly decided by which team has the biggest troll or feeder, who will just kill the team's morale.
There is 0 talk in champion select at daytime, pacific time. If you want team communication, you have to get on at Saturday night at 1 am (really sunday, lol)
Yesterday I had an ashe on my team who still didn't know how to last hit - she was autoattacking creeps... literally, as in hitting them from full health to nothing, and missing most of the last hits. She got carried up to that elo for sure, and my teammates and I somehow won the 4v5.
1400- - noticeably bad gameplay, not going to lie here
1500s - Trolls, bad gameplay
1600s - Trolling from the get go, mostly afkers or stereotypical "high elo" jerks
1700s - Decent play begins here, wait no, trolls.
Edited by ItzWarty, 08 May 2011 - 05:47 PM.