3v3 Nidalee

6 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   seifer93

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
I've looked through several Nidalee guides, both on this site and mobafire and have yet to find any specifically for 3v3 or even mention it. I haven't played 3v3 with her yet, but doesn't it take a while to accumulate enough AP for her to do a lot of damage? Am I better off trying DPS?

OFFLINE   Ithilen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • LocationNorway/Nesodden
  • Summoner Name:Ithilen912
  • Server:EU
DPS Nidalee is bad, the only thing she brings to a 3v3 is map awareness (ofc also poking). She uses too much time gettign her AP up, and by that The Nocturnes and Tryndameres' will rape her face. Also in catform.
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Scooterpie

I think I'll call you Scooter...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1040 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Summoner Name:Scooterpie
  • Server:EUW
She needs 3 items to own a team. Sheen, Guinsoos, Boots. There. Done. All the things you need during a 3 v 3 :D

OFFLINE   Nidalee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
I wrote a Nidalee guide called Nidalee the Carry Cougar, and although I don't mention 3v3's, I play her mainly in 3's. So my guide works for 3v3 (at least for me).

OFFLINE   Coal

Leaguecrafts global taunt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4855 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Awards

Weekly Wars - Bronze

View PostNidalee, on 21 May 2011 - 02:07 AM, said:

I wrote a Nidalee guide called Nidalee the Carry Cougar, and although I don't mention 3v3's, I play her mainly in 3's. So my guide works for 3v3 (at least for me).

This should be ignored imo, I don't know how anyone building both Triforce and Lichbane in a single build could (and should) be taken seriously.

Edited by ItsNotCoal, 21 May 2011 - 02:32 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Thanks to Leyyloo and Hellboy for sigs.

OFFLINE   5FILM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts
  • Summoner Name:Naruto
Just build AP and Q them because the map is so small

OFFLINE   SolidFake

sneaky lynx

• Honoured Members
  • 2145 posts
  • Locationaustria
  • Summoner Name:solidfake

Awards

Weekly Wars - Bronze
Thinking of it, good items for TT would probably be: Rageblade, Sheen, Morello's, Deathcape/rylais
Nidalee is funny to play in TT, especially due to her passive being so much more useful in this map, I remember running with 100 hp from 3 enemies where two of them were rammus and ww and getting away, just by running straight at the top of the map through all bushes ^^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users