OFFLINE   Magokaiser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationArgentina
  • Summoner Name:MagoKaiser
  • Server:US
is it viable to jungle from the beginning of the match on 3v3? with which champs? same as 5v5? routes? runes? smite = gank me plz sign?

I've never seen any guide for 3v3 jungle, only one video with Warwick but it didn't convinced me.

OFFLINE   ScienceXReason

Lover of midgets

• Cleaning Crew
  • 1171 posts
  • Summoner Name:ScienceXReason
Jungling is a stupid idea for 3v3. Teams fights start from the get go, and simply placing 2 wards will effectively get you pushed out of the jungle by anyone with a brain.

My guide to all things Udyr -> SxR's In-Depth Guide to Udyr

Spread the word:

Spoiler

OFFLINE   Rapid99

Dança da Morte

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Summoner Name:Rapid99
Hmm, jungling in 3v3's is actually pretty common and is a worthy tactic from a competitive standpoint. It is of course worthwhile to note that 3v3's is not a particularly balanced map so there will always be outliers when determining what works and what doesn't.

The strongest junglers in 3's are those who are almost completely self-reliant. Warwick is probably the strongest but Lee Sin and Udyr can be capable in the right situation. If you make a team with 2 strong off-tanky lane holders who can just sit on their tower and farm (such as Mundo + Mordekaiser etc.) you can gain a huge level advantage in 3's.

Having a jungler also gives you more of a capacity to hoard the red buff, which unlike Dragon has a shorter spawn timer and so skirmishes at this objective are a lot more common. A jungler who can fend off an attacker with self-healing or just general brawling power will do well in 3's. The buffs in 3's also make for some interesting power shifts and can really add umph to an already competent jungling champion if managed properly.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   D Dominicano

The Demon Trickster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1177 posts
  • Locationin a cave
  • Summoner Name:D Dominicano
Full jungling: Not against a smart team who wards. Although there are a select few who can do it.

Soft jungling: yes

As shaco in TT i usually grab one golem camp at start then insta-gank top. I'll be lv.2 before the first minion wave touches. after that i just lane bot and gank frequently while taking some camps form time to time.

Edited by D Dominicano, 28 June 2011 - 06:57 AM.

Posted ImageGhost Shopkeeper! click the blue text Posted ImagePosted Image

OFFLINE   Nemmisis205

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
  • Summoner Name:Nemmisis
The camp with one golem, a medium lizard, and the small lizard can get you to lvl 2 before anyone else has a chance to. If you can get FB from the early game team fight that seems to always happen, you can go get a Madreds Razor (if you start with long sword) before minions spawn. Having both of the above is pretty powerful. Very unreliable, however. Still friggin' awesome if you can pull off.

Edit: I said lvl 3 earlier, i meant 2. must go to sleep...

Edited by Nemmisis205, 28 June 2011 - 09:51 AM.

Posted Image
Spoiler

OFFLINE   Gwynbradd

I'm five steps ahead of you.

• Honoured Members
  • 2183 posts
  • LocationPrussia
  • Summoner Name:Bradburn
  • Server:westside

Awards

Weekly War - Tier 2
It's pretty common, you go to the upper jungle, help your jungler a lot with the first camp and then pull him the second. Champions as Olaf, Trynda, Nunu or Udyr are pretty good at it.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   DivineJudgment

You don't have a grenade launcher, lady. Get lost.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3185 posts
  • Summoner Name:ItsNotRudy
  • Server:Steam
Just make sure to have the other two as solid solo laners. Most of the teams run a 1+2 lane composition.

OFFLINE   WolfZ Mk II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
was doing it in ranked for some time last year. Lost only once due to stupid team mates, who even seeing me sitting in jungle still engage in FB battle...

I made a topic back then
http://forum.leaguec...__1#entry270525

anyway, have fun

OFFLINE   Fenhryz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Summoner Name:Fenhryz
  • Server:EU
I was always sitting bot lane with ww to level 6 and then it grabbed every jungle minion I could.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users