LoL Maestro Error

4 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Abrasive

1'm Pr0 n00b

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
Cant play LoL any more because after I press PLAY in the PVP.net patcher, and go to enter my password, it comes up with an error saying cannot connect to Maestro Server, LoL will now restart. Another thing I've noticed is before the PVP.net patcher comes up, I get the LoL emblem that appears right before loading a game. Never had that before. I've tried doing a repair but to no avail. Also, nearly always after it shuts down, when I open LoL up again, it says there's an existing client open, should it be closed.

If anyone could help, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Trahas

Evil Genius Trainee

• Moderators
  • 865 posts
  • Summoner Name:Trahas
  • Server:US
Well there might be better and easier ways to fix it but have you tried a full reinstall? I would wait though to see if anyone has anything else to add, but if all else fails try that.

OFFLINE   Evil-Ninja

Evil Fat Hobbit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Summoner Name:Ninja Crazy
  • Server:EU
i know i can sound like a retard but did you restart your PC ?? i know a lot of people dont restart there PC-s =P
Posted Image
Ty to schatten for awsome sigs ^^
Posted Image
Posted Image
Ty to elementawesome for this sig ^^
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

OFFLINE   Abrasive

1'm Pr0 n00b

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
yes -.-, I'll just do a full rei-install. *sigh*
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Mordekaiser

The Master of Metal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • LocationSipping coffee on top of my flying pig
Try hitting you PC with a stick a few times.

View PostFrish, on 27 June 2011 - 05:34 PM, said:

You youngsters don't know the meaning of true pain. When I was your age, I broke my foot, nay, both my feet! Everyday! I had to walk six miles to school and eight miles back, uphill both ways, nine days a week, snow up to my eyes, in the middle of tornadoes and volcanoes and stampedes of angry wildebeests. What you call surgery these days was three apes hitting you with bricks in the glory days. You want hugs and cakes and rainbows and unicorns? In my day all we had was mud and a stick, and we had to share the stick!

And you know what? I was grateful!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users