With Season 2 bearing down upon us, the time has come to look for a 5v5 ranked team. Trouble is, I don't have enough people with me. This is where you come in!
- Know the game. I don't want to limit players by matches won, but I'm not going to take anybody not level 30 plus full rune books.
- Know your role. I also don't want players who tell me they can "play anybody". You have a best role and you have champions you rape with. I want those! This doesn't mean you can't cover multiple roles, I just want your best.
- Communicate. You'd be surprised at how many people don't. Skype is our weapon of choice.
- Send me a buddy request. I'm pretty good about giving everybody a shot but you never know.
- Before you friend me, look at yourself. We're going for platinum, and I feel that everybody currently on the team is up for it. I mean, I'm actually proud to know some of these guys they're that good. I don't care much for records since they can be bad for stupid reasons, so I judge on what I can see: match history, runes, masteries, and most importantly game play. I won't even consider people who I don't think are at least gold-rated.
- Now that we're buddies it's time for me to see what you've got. I usually roll with friends and we're very keen on meeting new players so we pick around you. Pick your strength and play it.
- We expect you to do work. Go hard or go home. It won't be ranked but play as if it were.
- I used to give three chances but that didn't work out that well, so I'm going to judge it on a case-by-case basis.
- I'm not going to say have fun. I always see these clan recruitment posts telling you the most important thing is to have fun but screw that, we're in it to win it.
- If you made it, it would be sweet if you were on regularly. I'm not strict about it, since everybody has their personal lives (I mean, I'm in college so I gotcha). Just don't expect to leap right into a ranked after a couple weeks gone. Again, not super strict, so not really an issue.
- There is no real "leader" but if there was then that would be me. If you have any problems with players or what have you, take them up with me. I'm good at analyzing weak points as well as strengths, and even if you're new it doesn't mean somebody older or even myself aren't doing things right.
- It's not a clan, it's not a guild, it's just people who are amazing at this game getting together as a team because they're sick of people letting them down. I consider everybody on the team at the moment a good friend.
Edit: Thanks to all of the people who have applied! If nothing else, we've had some great matches. We are as always looking for great players, and I feel that soon we will be running at full capacity. I just wanted to give a bit of feedback in this thread, and let you know that we will soon be posting positions and a full roster.
Edit 2: Currently looking for a strong top solo with a firm grasp on the majority of bruisers and tanks. Must know counters. Also looking for a jungler.
Edited by Frish, 14 November 2011 - 08:58 PM.