Posted 13 June 2012 - 11:17 PM
Is there any way to fix this? Kinda new to Maya and would appreciate the help so I don't have to ask again.
The bone in her leg is also messed up.
Posted 13 June 2012 - 11:29 PM
Posted 13 June 2012 - 11:43 PM
-Thanks Richie. It's working slowly, have to keep deleting the influence and pruning it. Ahri is a bitch because of these tails
I now see why crestfall just deleted those shits for his skin, Lol.
Edited by lnsanlty, 14 June 2012 - 12:14 AM.
Posted 15 June 2012 - 12:57 AM
- Select the end vert for a tail.
- Then press Shift + . and that will grow the selection to the other connected vert. Continue pressing until you have her tail selected.
- Go to Windows -> General Editor->Component Editor you should see the verts listed down the left and bones across the top.
- Find the bone column you want to assign the verts to (preferably the top bone in the tail chain)
- Click drag to the bottom (omit the top two rows) then type 1.
Edited by FlashFight88, 15 June 2012 - 01:22 PM.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users