Best Solo-Queue Champion?

37 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   GustavoHmp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
I wanna discuss who is the best solo-queue champion of LoL
What makes a good solo-queue champion and who got the requirements.
Ill start by saying that a good solo-queue champ is a all around champ. Someone who can teleport, CC, survive, kill (or at least be a good damage dealer), and somehow still be able to destroy towers with some ease.
That being said, I would say the best solo-queue champion would be Pantheon. HOWEVER, I have NEVER played him. But I already fought against good Pantheons and, as far as I can tell, he can do anything that is needed to win a game "alone", provide the enemy team isnt so much better then his own.

Well, lets discuss

OFFLINE   GiRLSTAR

Writer of things.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
even though you're solo queuing, the game is still a team game. You arent playing 1v5.

The best solo queue champion is the champion that you're best at, or the champion that benefits the rest of your team makeup at the champion select screen. ie: if you dont have a tank, play a tank.

In higher elo play, there is virtually no way a single player can carry an entire team of droolers. Once the game hits team fight or 5 man roaming phase.. you'll simply get focus fired first. Over and over.

OFFLINE   Tyraking

Here since January and Still Here.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:EU
Jax Nidalee Akali are good, but i sign with GiRLSTAR!
Dizzy Rasco

Mod: Max signature height: 200px.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Pieceofcandy

『 Ex-Senior Member 』

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1606 posts
Twisted Fate. If you can get a good early game you'll easily turn into a monster during mid. Ulti both allows you to support "weak links" in your team as well as keep them from running into ganks.

He's also very good at nuking down towers by both porting to them when everyone is busy, or just heading over normally and porting out once people head over to try and stop him.

High learning curve though, being able to lock the right cards on demand will separate good TF's from bad TF's.

I don't beleive panth is all that great, his early game is amazing, but it quickly weakens into nothing unless he becomes unbelievably fed. Against newer enemies you can carry with panth, later against more skilled players he's an easy kill.

OFFLINE   yusap

Eve is stronger than you think

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
I like healers, good soraka or taric always help.

OFFLINE   Misery

Starstrukk.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

The best solo queue champion is the champion that you're best at, or the champion that benefits the rest of your team makeup at the champion select screen. ie: if you dont have a tank, play a tank.

This.

I usually wait for my team to pick their characters first, then see what we lack and make up for it.
[align=right]Just Dance;
Posted Image[/align]

OFFLINE   darklyger64

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
LOL easy answer.

It's sivir. You can use tele with her, her boomerang deals a lot of damage, she is virtually a walking banshee veil, if timed right, she can farm, and her ulti destroys towers with ease.

Weakness as Solo-que is Mordekaiser. I'm a sivir main and I have never EVER beat a Mordekaiser by myself as sivir.
Other than that every champion is predictable and easy to beat. as Solo Que.

PS: When i think of solo-que i think of mid

OFFLINE   Kilgren

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
Gragas is my favorite for solo que, he has epic initiation, epic formation breaker, a slow, and can either be a beast of a damage soaker, or a great dps, flexibility is totally his bag.

OFFLINE   Pokemunkulys

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
Hm.....
Nasus. He deals Magic damage and Attack damage.
Siphoning Strike is ridiculous late game with his passive and some lifesteal.
So he does great damage, has good range (spirit fire), CC (wither), and his ult gives great survivability, and lets him take turrets. There's your checklist. With a Hextech Gunblade or two he could spirit fire a team fight and just siphoning strike to heal himself, and with his ult just never die.

OFFLINE   Mc R00ster

Left Leaguecraft

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 673 posts
Heat N Serve Mordekaiser.

OFFLINE   Itorbeh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Nidalee, she can adapt to any situation the team may need including an initiator (if you're really intelligent as to when you should initiate).

Heals, harassment, burst... gankability... she's the best on my solo queue list :D

OFFLINE   Scorpion72

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
Any Soraka that play well are always a good addition to the team. For the rest it really depends on whose already in your team.

OFFLINE   FreeHat

Suicide? I've Already Died.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Gragas is my favorite for solo que, he has epic initiation, epic formation breaker, a slow, and can either be a beast of a damage soaker, or a great dps, flexibility is totally his bag.

OR do you mean....

Totally in his... Keg.
Posted Image

Although, I support TF as the best Solo-Queue champ, as well as the best champ in the game.
[align=center]Posted Image
"In the End There Can Only be One. And that One, WAS UDYR. Until they nerfed him into uselessness.
Twisted Fate can be that One I suppose. Well now, jeez, they killed TF now too. I guess Vlad can be the New One. Oh what the hell Riot!? Alright, alright. Olaf is still faithful to me, it's all good. He's the new One. Oh for FUCKS sake. Fine, fuck you Riot. Kassadin got a good buff, he's the new One. Riot just lay your ass off him, I SWEAR..."
[/align]

OFFLINE   Rittle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
At the moment I am playing Sivir a lot in Solo-Queue and won almost every game with her so give her a shot
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Moonblade92

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationBelegrade;Serbia
  • Summoner Name:MoonBlade92
  • Server:EU
Silvir,Janna,HnS Morde,and Kassadin.
If any of you guys are wondering:why Kass???
Well I have had some good solo queue games with him,cause if he goes mana Kass he can Riftwalk for 1400 dmg on lvl 16.And he has an AoE slow + Silence.Did I mention only 2 champs can catch up with him?Only Akali and WW ( but you have to have less than 50% hp for him to be able to do that )

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users