Teemo/Nidalee going to be useless?

16 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   liptajs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
I dont know why, but i have always good score with teemo, i own them, make good dps.. but last games i feel little useless, same with Nidalee.Yeah they bot can run quick, but how that will help u if their team kill u in 2 sec, even 1 character?? are they two is only good for making traps for better area view :)

OFFLINE   Pieceofcandy

『 Ex-Senior Member 』

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1606 posts
Teemo was always meh.

Nid does alot more. Maybe buying some defensive items, like Banshee's Veil might help increase your survivability?

OFFLINE   XxPyroxX

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2665 posts
Nah... Teemo is simply a carry.. Feed him and he'll shoot those tootoo's as if they were in a machine gun for chunks of HP.. His traps can help a lot in team fights, hiders in brush, just slowing a large number of people and such..
And Nidalee.. Team fighting is just not where she shines.. She's great in 2v2 or 1v1, early-mid game. In team fights, she just heals, throws her nuke, and waits for the right moment to jump in and pounce everything alive.

OFFLINE   Priamos

Justice will be served

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts
Teemo is a carry with a bias towards being an anti-carry. He shines in sustained fights due to his blind and toxic shot. But you suffer against nukers, or players who can hit-and-run.

Nidalee fails lategame because she is a very item-independent champ. I promise you, a Nidalee who only bought a Doran's Ring can do almost as well as a Nidalee with AP, MPen, CDR, whatever because all her spells have low cooldowns, albeit with mediocre ratios. While this lets her own midgame, she doesn't enjoy late-game.

OFFLINE   SolidFake

sneaky lynx

• Honoured Members
  • 2145 posts
  • Locationaustria
  • Summoner Name:solidfake
  • Server:EU

Awards

Weekly Wars - Bronze
I play nidalee as my primary hero, but I never seen her as useless in any parts of the game.
At beginning she is a bit hard to play, I never go for firstblood before lvl6.
Extremely strong at midgame, in early lategame she is a bit weak, as she gets very often focused, but you can (or need to) compensate that with defensive items like banshees veil or thornmail (I get banshees veil in 80% of my games).
But at late late game ^^ she gets stronger as she gets more useful dmg items.

OFFLINE   draconian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
i find a hybrid teemo lethal, hextech gunblade and will of the ancients and i have all the AP i need the i go AD
my first guide on morderkaiser: the immortal nigthmare(the build does not work against spammers or casters) http://leaguecraft.c...gies/guide/2692

OFFLINE   Feanor

Mad cucumber of pure pwnage

• Honoured Members
  • 3996 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Summoner Name:TheEnzo
  • Server:EU
Teemo with Frozen Mallet is a feared monster!

Upload your replays today!

-

Posted Image

Rune Calculator| I reserve the right to be completely wrong at any time |

OFFLINE   Miya

Rockstar

• miya
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3166 posts
  • LocationCali :]
  • Summoner Name:Miyabi xD
  • Server:US
Teemo isn't USELESS
He's one of the best dps heroes to use really :l
His survivability though is of course to be expected of dps carry heroes.
He's weak defensively for his higher than average innate damage output via poisons, invis giving attack speed, blind shot, you know =x
Nidalee is KINDA weak in actuality I'm not gonna lie XD
She's fun to play but... there's a certain oomph that she needs to back it.

OFFLINE   JoikaSummoner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
In what cases would you want a Nidalee instead of Ezreal? After he came out the number of Nidalees just dropped. :-/

OFFLINE   The Hound

TIMNASH

• Members
  • 1337036 posts

Awards

Mordekaiser Weekly War - Tier 2 dogtank
Teemo's problem is he doesn't bring much to a teamfight which is usually what summoner's rift games degenerate into very rapidly.

Played smart, though, Teemo is one of the most fun/deadly/awesome champs there is.

Hop! Two, three four...

OFFLINE   draconian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
teemo does not bring much to teamfigths? just drop a mushroom under an enemy and watch them go boom
my first guide on morderkaiser: the immortal nigthmare(the build does not work against spammers or casters) http://leaguecraft.c...gies/guide/2692

OFFLINE   The Hound

TIMNASH

• Members
  • 1337036 posts

Awards

Mordekaiser Weekly War - Tier 2 dogtank

teemo does not bring much to teamfigths? just drop a mushroom under an en- oops, you're dead

Fixed.

New Teemo is a little better for that since the shroom stealths faster and is more likely to survive. But still, he's just not cut out for a team brawl situation. I'd be more inclined to play Teemo on TT with two tanks.

OFFLINE   spoing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts
There are better picks than teemo, but he can still be a solid pick, 3.5 sec blind and map control is always of great value. Play with last whisper+bf sword and some Hp (like phage or cataclyst) to keep you healthy and then go for blood thirster, it really gives loads of lifesteal, combined with frozen mallet you are really tough. I dislike pure AP teemo, I haven't tried the hybrid teemo yet, but that might work out well. (gunblade+guinsoo rageblade).

Nidalee is really good, but the team must be geared to her to make her effective, if you have a ranged team you get blown up instantly if you go in cougar and pounce in. And if your team lacks stuns 'n' slows then you can't deal the damage as you need to chase them constantly. So, the team must be like, shen+sion+jax+janna+nidalee, Sion shen and Jax can stun and cover you when you go in, while Janna is just being Janna. She is a bit like Corki. And often picks like Ezreal are better as they don't need a very [insert hero]-friendly comp.

tl;dr Teemo is okay in pugs, but there are better picks and blind and shrooms can be replaced by shrooms and exhausts. Nidalee needs a very specific team (stuns and tough melees) to be effective and not getting blown apart.

OFFLINE   yusap

Eve is stronger than you think

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Teemo isn't USELESS
He's one of the best dps heroes to use really :l

If you want kill yes but for team fight he pass after so many other carry. no AoE, no Buff, no stun, no heal...

OFFLINE   tangleborn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts
I'm gonna have to say Teemo is easily replaced by wards and exhaust on any team. Sure he got a buff but all it did was make his shrooms mildly more useful and his attack speed buff doesn't occur enough and doesn't last long enough to be viable. Id rather have AD Ez, TF, Ashe, or even Twitch over Teemo on any team that wants a ranged Carry/assassin.

Nid is a different story. I agree that she packs very little punch with her skills but her versitility is something to value. Her team fight power is limited to form shuffling and healing and tossing spears from a distance so I think she is much better suited to TT than SR where team fights are more suited for melee to shine.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users