Dargon: lol.launcher.exe Form incomplete? w/ Pics

1 reply to this topic

OFFLINE   Rholdos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
Hey guys. I am having problems installing Dargon.
Sorry if this is in the wrong subforum, and sorry if my english isn't good.
I'm using WIN7 and I hgave a 32 BIT system. I also installed Windows .NET Framework several times. So the problem shouldn't be here-. The thing is:
If I try to select my launcher.exe in my Riot Games / League of Legends Folder, it says Form Incomplete. The first and the second options work, it's just that it says it cant find my LoL Launcher. Here are some pics:
Posted Image

I selected my Riot Games->League of Legends folder. My lol.launcher.exe is in there.
But if I select that folder, this happens:
Posted Image

I didn't have those problems earlier, but since I uninstalled Dargon, I can't even install it anymore.

Proof that lol.launcher.exe is in said folder:
Posted Image

Can anybody help me? I've tried to solve this by myself for 1 week I think, but I can't find the issue. :c

Edited by Rholdos, 24 January 2013 - 11:34 AM.

OFFLINE   tazmcfly

• Sectional Moderators
  • 734 posts
  • Summoner Name:tazmcfly
  • Server:US
For me, the problem wasn't the bottom one, it was the other one. Try changing the middle one somewhere else manually, and see if that works.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Set these as your desktop background. What!? Go here to learn how: http://tinyurl.com/8yccnqf
All riot logins have sound versions available!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users