OFFLINE   BorutoRaikou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1317 posts
  • LocationSt. Davids PA
  • Summoner Name:BorutoRaikou
  • Server:US
Hey guys,

I've been getting increasingly annoyed with SR mostly because it's hard to find 4 people all the time to play with (I work full time during the week so I can only play at night) and I was wondering what some good TT team comps are, ones you've been successful with and ones you'd like to try out? I already know about the 3 tank thing, it works, but it's boring IMO ;) I was thinking about trying out Amumu, Nunu, and Pantheon for an AoE comp? Nunu goes AP/CDr, Amumu goes sunfires (tank) and some auras, Pantheon goes straight DPS/maybe some CDr, like brutalizer but mostly damage. I was thinking that the only real drawback to that team would be that Nunu's ult is easily stoppable: that's where Pantheon comes in. He stuns their caster, Amumu (probably me) flashes in and ults so they're snared, nunu runs in and channels ult, and Pantheon controls the zone and uses his ult. We push a tower, then get dragon buff/lizard buff/AS/CDr buff and it's gg. But I'm not sure of what others would be good. Any ideas? Also, if you guys have some comeback stories of teams that you didn't expect to do well, do tell :)
Posted Image

Thanks Gene :)

OFFLINE   shadowblade

has beaten a volcano in a gunfight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts
3 ninja lol ^^.

but srs i think anything works when you use the champ you like.
I personally find tryndamere zilean and kayle superfun comp to run. since it will make tryndamere unkillable.
and since he gets megafed he rapes everyone at 20 min. then it's gg

OFFLINE   Lunaras

More PewPew Less QQ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2051 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina
  • Summoner Name:Lunaras
just go shen WW jax

OFFLINE   xiuxiu

bA BAM!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts
Used a Eve Sion TF/Shen combo. Altough a little squishy(w/o Shen). But Very disabling. Sion Lanes solo AP/DpS. Sion initiates the fights. Eve lays second Stun and TF/Shen closes the kill. Alot of CC and good DpS.
Posted Image
For great sig's visit elementawesome sigs

OFFLINE   BorutoRaikou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1317 posts
  • LocationSt. Davids PA
  • Summoner Name:BorutoRaikou
Hmm all good suggestions ^_^ And I do find it funny when Kennen, Shen, Akali, and Katarina are all on the same team.... :P
Posted Image

Thanks Gene :)

OFFLINE   sesameseed

Sesameseed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts
ww/scion/tf
jax
olaf was gonna say yi but olaf is far superior
Mod: Max signature height: 200px.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
credit goes to RAKOTH

OFFLINE   master_son

Big ####ing sword? how original.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Summoner Name:Master son
Any team with a Jax

I remember someone saying if you go against a team with all tanks - /ragequit ^_^
Posted Image

Player of: Caitlyn, Heimerdinger, Cassiopia, Kog'Maw, Singed

OFFLINE   teigen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
WW, udyr, tryndamere, all with clense and smite, and all with XP runes and masteries, cant Possibly go fucking wrong. broken arse MOFo

OFFLINE   kurema

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
Udyr/WW/Yi or Jax

Udyr and WW control the jungle and are very hard to kill, jax and yi are there for blowing up anyone WW or Udyr stun.

OFFLINE   redrover22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
jax, mundo, zil is top tier
janna, jax, mundo is also ridic
jax, mundo, ezzy is rly good
morde, singed, jax is pretty good imo

good TT chars:
blitz, cho, mundo, janna, jax, shaco, singed, sion, taric(kinda), WW, zilean, udyr, gragas, morde, poppy, garen, shen, ezzy, panth, and prob a few more im forgetting

OFFLINE   McScrambles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
I could not help but lol when I read this. My friend and I, just for laughs, tried the Amumu + Nunu thing. Amumu with sunfire capes + boots, and Nunu with whatever. 10 sec into our match our 3rd guy disconnects, and is gone the whole game. We won the game, stacking their ults is insane.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: Uberpwnageforforums.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users