Taric Laning Partners

26 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Saneron

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts
So, I was wondering which champions are great to lane with taric.

A friend of mine is starting to play taric, and wants to get good with him, it's his first healer/tank hybrid, so I want to play champion that combos well with him.

Any suggestions?

OFFLINE   Twididdle

Noob Bane :D

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
Scion. Double nuke stuns are very nice. he goes AP support and you go Meele dps.

Posted Image

[IMG]

Totally working on getting my rep back. Side note. Trydamere video in the works. signature by cookierogue

OFFLINE   sesameseed

Sesameseed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts
Sion or Mundo or Jax or Akali/Shen/Kennen
My buddy plays taric alot and its super easy laning with him when you have a renewable resource like energy or even better, health. Cause he gets mana from hitting things. I have laned against a Soraka/Taric combo and that was no fun.
Mod: Max signature height: 200px.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
credit goes to RAKOTH

OFFLINE   Goatdemon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
Any burst dps class works well. a tend to say a ranged type if at all possible to help when you go up to hit mobs. having a ranged tends to scare away people from attacking taric. I personally play ezreal with my buddy who plays Taric as his secondary. We do very well.

OFFLINE   BorutoRaikou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1317 posts
  • LocationSt. Davids PA
  • Summoner Name:BorutoRaikou
  • Server:US
Janna and taric tears shit up. If one of them takes clarity, they're never leaving the lane. Tower down in 5 minutes lol
Posted Image

Thanks Gene :)

OFFLINE   Noburu

Worlds best winner at losing!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 925 posts

Janna and taric tears shit up. If one of them takes clarity, they're never leaving the lane. Tower down in 5 minutes lol

This is true, although Janna with anyone else in a lane is win.

Played a game earlier with a Morgana/Janna lane combo. Needless to say they straight raped the top lane. The other team was stuck behind their tower the whole time.

OFFLINE   Grey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • LocationBavaria
  • Summoner Name:Xerav
  • Server:EU
Ezreal is good choice... u help him survive and buff his damage with your ultimate
Ezreal buffs your attackspeed so can heal faster :D
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Joykill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
imo you cant really go wrong on laning partners with taric, as you have a real strong lane presence with him (respectable heal and a stun) so basically anyone who can profit of that profits...

I prefer someone with high burst damage, to go with my stun / shatter combo

but then again, taric can be a nice babysitter as well for those characters that have a rather poor startgame

OFFLINE   Celestial Wurm

The Wurm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Summoner Name:Celestial Wurm
I play Taric as my main and I always do well with squishes who have trouble staying in lane but benefit greatly if they can. A buddy of mine mains as Annie and we do incredibly well together in our lane.

OFFLINE   Joykill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
the double stun factor of taric / annie sure is fun as wel :D

OFFLINE   prisom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
yeah... basically anyone. Taric isnt quite my main but I do have ~60 games on him. Build him as ap support and he'll wreck as long as your partner can kill stuff. Garen/taric is probably my favorite just because of how OP garen is when hes fed. Every time stun and garens whirlwind thing are off cool down you have a chance at gibbing an enemy.

OFFLINE   Celestial Wurm

The Wurm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Summoner Name:Celestial Wurm
I haven't had the opportunity to lane with a Garen yet, sounds fun though! AP Support? I build him as a Tank/Auraboy :3.

yeah... basically anyone. Taric isnt quite my main but I do have ~60 games on him. Build him as ap support and he'll wreck as long as your partner can kill stuff. Garen/taric is probably my favorite just because of how OP garen is when hes fed. Every time stun and garens whirlwind thing are off cool down you have a chance at gibbing an enemy.

OFFLINE   Morrowlife

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
I like Taric+Nasus. Stun I find is useful, but I like a good slow better than stun anyday. Stun the target with Dazzle, have Nasus put a Spirit Fire under them, exhaust, Shatter, slow again if necessary. Major armor pen, so you can get some decent auto attacks in there that deal almost true damage at low levels.

OFFLINE   zelderex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Nasus (if it hasn't yet been suggested) having two tanks makes you harrass proof, and your stun plus his spirit fire does some ridiculous damage.

OFFLINE   Saneron

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts
Excellent, thanks alot for the replies guys.

I'm probably going to try each mentioned champion a few games with him, see which one is easier for our play style.

My highest win ratio is with ezreal, so I think that's going to be the one. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users