Help Me Out...Cant Find Lol.Launcher.exe

Editing Skins lol.launcher.exe saving a .dds file in photosh

1 reply to this topic

OFFLINE   IshantSajan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
Hello Friends,
I've got many problems. Pls help me with this.

ME AND MY GAME
1. I am from the singapore server
2. I use the cafe version of the game
3. I use Photoshop CS3.

HERE IS WHAT I DO
1. I find the .dds texture I want to edit And I Extract It To my desktop.Then I Edit It.Save It. And Replace The Original In the zip File from where I extracted It.Attached File  333.jpg (116.88K)
Number of downloads: 2

MY PROBLEMS
1. I cant find the lol.launcher.exe in my game directory. I can play the game though.The file that i can find is LoLLauncher.exe And Not LoL.Launcher.exe . So I am not able to use any of the softwares like RAF manager And others Because they ask for the path of LoLLauncher.exe.Attached File  111.jpg (87.64K)
Number of downloads: 3
2.I dont know what to chose from here on in photoshop.I do the editing and I also flatten The image. But I dont know If I am saving it in the right format.Attached File  222.jpg (128.04K)
Number of downloads: 2
Pls Help Me Edit one texture Thats It. Ill Thank You Forexer...I am tired Of Trying So Much.

Thanks In Advance....
Ishant Kulshreshtha

Edited by IshantSajan, 10 May 2013 - 03:05 AM.

OFFLINE   tazmcfly

• Sectional Moderators
  • 734 posts
  • Summoner Name:tazmcfly
  • Server:US
Are you on the Garena server by chance? If so...

This thread: http://forum.leaguec...pon-installing/

is from another person using Garena. There are no current installers the support garena. However, RichieSams, (one of the old developers of SIU and a current developer on the new Dargon project) is working on figuring out the way garena looks for skins. Keep an eye on that thread and hopefully an answer will come out of it.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Set these as your desktop background. What!? Go here to learn how: http://tinyurl.com/8yccnqf
All riot logins have sound versions available!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users