I FUCKING HATE TEEMO

42 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   omfgnoogies

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
Completely and utterly useless character.
Mushrooms can be replaced by 90 gold wards. He does nothing else. So why in gods name does everyone insist on playing teemo. Then, when they play him, they feed and buy malady so they can feed more.

I have no clue why every teemo i have ever seen (except for one) has to play attack speed with no damage. I hate teemo, and i hate people that play him.

OFFLINE   Lunaras

More PewPew Less QQ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2051 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina
  • Summoner Name:Lunaras
  • Server:US
he isnt the best so great players dont play him, if he got buffed i bet alot of good players would flock to him

OFFLINE   Fizzy Soda

Where did all these people come from!?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts
Because one time my ally stepped in a mushroom and ruined my godlike streak before I had time to activate Zhonya's
[align=center]Posted Image
I don't care what you say, I love 3D Sonic games!
[/align]

OFFLINE   FranMadaraki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
Mushrooms are there not to be ignored. I hope you don't think you can just buy oracles and farm them.

OFFLINE   Split4ss

I'm imbalanced >.>

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • Summoner Name:Split4ss
  • Server:EU
First of all Teemo has a neat low cd Blind, a very strong laning phase, great mobility, and one of the highest base attack speeds in the game...
so stacking some on-hit effects combined with attack speed can work (Madred's Bloodrazor/Wit's End). And Teemo's shrooms give some really nice utility, if used right. :(

But i don't own this champ...and most Teemos i see suck aswell. xD
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Stalyn

Outdated Guide Maker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2067 posts
  • Summoner Name:Stalyn
Yeah I haven't seen any successful teemos as of recent. He isn't a very common hero anymore sadly :(
Shhhh, casuals are afoot.
Posted Image
Spoiler

OFFLINE   viperpaktu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts
God, Teemos. I once faced an AP build Teemo. FREAKING MUSHROOMS. EVERYWHERE. Every single bush, near every single NPC monster, in every lane, MUSHROOMS! We killed him 'easily' enough, but by God those mushrooms hurt, made sneaking around to hit an enemy in a lane impossible, and was over-all extremely annoying.

OFFLINE   Pieceofcandy

『 Ex-Senior Member 』

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1606 posts
He's a good Champion to learn with, but sadly because of it, you can't really "grow" with him. His mushrooms helps tons with learning map awareness, so even if he's bad for team fights at least the person playing him is learning.

It'd be nice if they made his shrooms work similar to Corki's Rockets, at least it would allow him to set up camps quickly before team fights break out instead of having to rely on either newbies who fall for baits.

OFFLINE   Mirrorage

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
I hate him so much right now not because he was feeding or anything but that bastard went afk after he died once. At level 3, my team and I were owning them still but 4v5 is not good since they backdoored. Horrible horrible game. :[

OFFLINE   TehRichard

MH Hammer God

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
I played against one badass Teemo last night; his mushrooms were doing 800+ damage. It was quite ridiculous... He killed my friend with two mushrooms that he had set next to our base a while before then -.-;

OFFLINE   Torqameda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts
I main Teemo and I thoroughly enjoy it. ASPD is a great way to go; AP really just isn't as viable anymore since people usually aren't stupid enough to follow you into mushroom minefields.

Posted Image

[img]

OFFLINE   Pwnblender

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
I find AP great if you can't engage the standard range battle. Also great burst with sheen. Problem with a lot of teemos is they don't adjust their mushroom usage with the opposing teams patterns. If they tower dive, place them around the tower not in the path of the minions but where diving champs will try to escape. Also if they have oracle, try to place shrooms closer to the edge of the brushes. Wards are a bit trickier but just try not to let them see you put the shroom down.

I main Teemo and I thoroughly enjoy it. ASPD is a great way to go; AP really just isn't as viable anymore since people usually aren't stupid enough to follow you into mushroom minefields.

OFFLINE   Blayke

Take my advice, I don't use it anyway.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1665 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Summoner Name:Gailen
Teemo is awesome... I have not seen a teemo in a long time, though I enjoy playing him every once in a while. His poison is the best in the game IMO, especially if you go AP/Hybrid. His mushrooms are invaluable to catch runners (especially the ones that run around the bushes in mid on TT) and help teammates escape, dropped in the heat of battle when people don't notice it, etc. They easily do .65k dmg each, it's not to be underestimated. His Q is great for killing other DPS champs, with the blind he renders them nearly useless while still killing them and poisoning. Move fast with Boots of Mobility means he can place mushrooms literally ALL OVER the map, he is the first to help a teammate getting ganked, etc etc.

I think the problem is you are in low ELO, lol... there people feed with any champion and everyone uses Malady xD
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Outlaw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts
Teemo is a decent char if built right. Hes like twitch in the sense that if his attack speed goes up combine that with his blinds and your gonna die.

OFFLINE   omfgnoogies

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
So basically the jist of teemo is
Go ap and get easy map control, a decent mid game, might get lucky with smart mushrooms, and mediocre low cd nuke. Basically you suck in team fights.

Go attack speed and do decent dps, potentially kill a carry if the other team doesnt focus you down instantly cause its that easy to go 4v5.

Bottom line; Teemo rides the fail whale to scrubville.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users