-Updated all art to new art

Version 1.0 - 8/15/10

-Champion Select Thumbs
-Champion Avatars
-Champion Concept art Pages
-Concept Art Load Screens
-Partial Store Avatars
============================
*Please Note, any image that matches the NA clients pictures is just due to an different image being out yet :3

[align=center]Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image[/align]

instructions are easy.
1. Back up your LoL directories, this has the potential of stopping you from being able to patch.
2. Download http://www.mediafire...1ejn1nejc1fmhva
3. Unzip
4. Copy contents into the correct directory.

or download torrent thanks to Dbrowdy, and remember to seed :D
Posted Image

All of those wallpaper sized 'splash' images and the rectangles along with the squares go in:

C:/ Riot Games / League of Legends / air / assets / images / champions

*IN the champions folder you downloaded, you copy and replace the images within the non-downloaded champions folder.*

Buddy Icons are found:

C:/ Riot Games / League of Legends / air / assets / images / buddyIcons

*Replace the images the same way as the above*

- The few Store Images go in:

C:/ Riot Games / League of Legends / air / assets / storeImages

*Replace the images the same way as the above*

For loading screens and in-game squares:

C:/ Riot Games / League of Legends / game / DATA /

Copy and paste the "Characters" folder you got from the download to this DATA folder. Unlike the others where you replace the images, all you do with this is 'add or merge' the downloaded "Characters" folder to the "DATA" folder.

OFFLINE   Celeborne23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
Wowowow this is just amazing
thanks alot..now i can look at the epicness of Mordekaiser =O
+rep to you my good sir

OFFLINE   Hydr8r

Uses laptop touchpad, no mouse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
I've actually been doing this myself. I've also changed the loading screen art to the Chinese artwork, for most characters, and the in-game character face squares. I'm not good enough to do the circles, haha.

http://www.2shared.c.../champions.html

This link actually has all the images renamed so you can replace them in your "air/assets/images/champions" to get these to show up.

And I used the same Teemo square you are, haha! I think that picture of him looks too cute/cool to not use for his square. I used the unused Shaco are for his everything (the purple/yellow standing on a building).

Here are some pics of mine:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Some of the squares I did myself. I also had to make all of them loading screens. And some of the characters didn't have their wallpaper sized art as their pics for their profiles, so I did those too.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

OFFLINE   Onikiri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
your amazing :P need help on anything? i'm working atm with replacing the buddy icons with champion icons instead too, kinda like what they have on leaguecraft here ^^

OFFLINE   Strategy

[LoeG] the spine of gameplay

• Moderators
  • 2016 posts
  • LocationDenmark
  • Summoner Name:Strategy
  • Server:EU
Suddenly, Taric looks ten times cooler than in the US version, where he is leading the gay parade :P
Posted Image
Thanks to Garona for making the sig.
For more siggies:
Spoiler

OFFLINE   Hydr8r

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
Holy shit, Onikiri, you can change the buddy icons? I will definitely do that then. I just found the folder and I am hella making some non-shit buddy icons, haha.

If anything, I'd like to change the in-game circles of character faces, but I'd like them to be the same ones as the squares I have, which might be different than yours or someone else's.

I did notice that my squares have a little bit of the left and top sides sticking out in the profile, as you can see in my Taric square, but it isn't a big deal. Normally, I've noticed that the game just has a bit of black sticking out on the left and top of squares instead.

Everyone should do this though. For real. I love Taric's Chinese art so much. It has become my laptop wallpaper and psp wallpaper.

OFFLINE   Lyov

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts

I've actually been doing this myself. I've also changed the loading screen art to the Chinese artwork, for most characters, and the in-game character face squares. I'm not good enough to do the circles, haha.

http://www.2shared.c.../champions.html

thanks a lot!

OFFLINE   FranMadaraki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
Whoa. Holy crap.

I guess I'll have to download both paks and merge them manually. Chore. Choooore.

OFFLINE   Heartigan

I feel... STRONGER!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Summoner Name:Mr Maxwell
  • Server:EU =(
Thing about these pics is that now it's sligthly dissapointing when the game starts because the artwork is way cooler than the actual characters XD
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Hydr8r

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
No problem, Lyov, haha.

*EDIT*

I uploaded the custom load screens that I am currently using with the Chinese League of Legends artwork. Note that not all character have load screens or have the little square of their face in-game. That is because I do not like that art as much, Cho Gath's for example, and did not want to add it to mine. This is also blank minus the load screens and the little squares at the bottom left corner in-game. So you can easily put your skins or whatever in. ;)

http://www.mediafire...689nxcm24c3uk7y

OFFLINE   Onikiri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
i've been working on that too lol surprisingly enough or not all our work is almost identical XD guess we have the same goals, finished my buddy icons, will upload soon. working on in games to match the ones from champion select :)

OFFLINE   Kojnid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
GW guys, really nais!

OFFLINE   Melios

Master of Tentacle Rape

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3662 posts
  • LocationCanadar
  • Summoner Name:Melios V2
  • Server:US
Issue with asian games:

They make the art look 10x better then the ingame versions.

Which is quite depressing, really interesting concept. Will add a little more out of game joy to those who use it :)

"Amg my champions are so smexy when Im not playing."
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Onikiri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
one problem i'm having is the art makes the champion look so cool.... i'm now guilty of buying an eve skin XD just cause the art is amazing.

anyways i'm going to be compiling everything into one and it shall be done by the end of the weekend, hopefully getting one release together would be nice ^^

OFFLINE   Random51

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
Wow, that looks great.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Google